Optic in images not included.
The G&P Professional Training Airsoft Equipment Shotgun Series provides the top notch quality shotgun catering to the serious, professional training, gamers and collectors. The M870 full metal shotgun is among the few that offers realistic weight, customization abilities, a whopping 400+ fps high power performance right out of the box, range, accuracy and maximum realism in the world of Airsoft. When it comes to a full size shotgun, the G&P Professional Training Shotgun series are second to none. G&P has taken the Maruzen 870 shotgun design and revamped it with higher quality material, better construction and a much higher power output, range and accuracy.
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly for realistic weight and construction
- Adjustable crane stock
- Integrated 870 heat shield w/ top rail
- Tri-railed shotgun pump
- "Golfball" furniture (grip, rail cover, crane stock)
- Aggressive full metal door breach muzzle attachment
- Ergonomic high grade polymer pistol grip
- Realistic 1:1 scale replica
- Realistic pump action keeping the shooter in shooting position
- The ultimate backup weapon., no gas or battery required
- High power performance, range and accuracy
- Detachable magazine
- Double stack high capacity magazine included
- On-frame safety
- Integrated front and rear sling adapter
~100 feetMagazine Capacity:
2 rdsMuzzle Velocity:
380~420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, Pump Action. No gas or battery required.System:
High Powered Pump ActionBB:
6mm. Use 0.23g or heavier, Matrix, G&P, Evike or compatible brand high grade bbs for optimized performance.Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Retractable Stock, RAS Top RailHopup:
*The above image is a banner depicting the line of G&P shotguns. All rights reserved.
FPS Range: 380-420
G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
(Write a review)
"This gun is pretty rad! I have this and the A&K Bravo. While the A&K is heavier (despite being smaller) it is also LOUDER. By a LOT. This G&P is significantly more quite. They both have almost all metal construction, the G&P just has more polymer in the stock which incidentally lightens it up a bit.
- Good range (100+ feet)
- Full top rail for all the goodies
- AR style stock is way easier to cheek-weld for optics
- Pump feels wobbly
- The awesome choke/muzzle brake doesn't come attached and has no screws or attachments to attach it with. It comes with an ugly, wobbly orange muzzle device in it's place. (But you do get the one pictured, just not installed)
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY IS THE HOP-UP ADJUST UNDER THE OUTER BARREL?!
Note: To adjust your hop up, it is necessary to remove the rail, the forward barrel stabilizer/sling mount, the mock "mag extension", and then finally the outer barrel. Use an allen key to adjust until who knows when. Reassemble and disassemble and curse the heavens as necessary until satisfied with BB trajectory.
"I was very satisfied with it, fair shipping time well packaged and nothing wrong with it.
Sad it doesn't come with sights though.
Discuss about G&P M870 P.T.E. High Power Airsoft Shotgun - Breacher Railed w/ Medium Barrel (Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!