ID: 46981 (BP-CBU2911)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Color: Urban Gray
- Main compartment dimensions: 18 H x 12 W x 6 D
- Side pockets, two on each side: 5 H x 5 W x 1 D
- Front pockets: Top 8 H x 4 W x 2 D & Bottom 9H x 9W x 3 D
- PALS compatible webbing on the front pockets and the bottom of the back pack.
- Durable PVC construction
- Heavy Duty zippers.
- Hydration bladder compatible, with a separate initial Padded shoulder straps with D-rings
- Heavy Duty carry straps on the top and side of the back pack
- Adjustable compression straps on the sides of the back pack
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps
Heavy Duty Nylon / PVCManufacturer:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
(Write a review)
"Backpack is amazing for the price. I use the thing daily and thru all kinda of conditions. Hasn't failed me yet. BUY THIS
"For only being $30, this thing is made well and has plenty of storage to help you carry something you may need on the field. No issues at all.
"a really nice backpack. has lots of pouches. i would use it for public stuff but i dont want it to get ruined.
Discuss about NcSTAR Tactical Assault Pack / MOLLE Backpack (Color: Urban Gray) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov