ID: 42721 (VF9-HGD-IARSet-BK01)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Sold Out
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
*Will not work for the old VFC HK416 with smooth type crane stock (that looks like what you got from G&G and other brand guns).Converts your Standard VFC HK416 Airsoft AEG/GBB into an HK416 IAR11" CNC Aluminum RIS Handguard6.75" Steel Barrel ExtensionCharging Handle Extension and HK416 IAR Data Stickers included
Rail Length: 11"
Compatibility: For VFC HK416 Series Airsoft Rifles (For AEG and GBB Rifles)
(Write a review)
"It just came in today, I have to say that it's a fantastic looking piece of kit. I threw it on my 416 and was really surprised to see what two inches of rail can do for the gun! I put in a 407mm inner since I don't think that a 455 would end before the barrel ends and frankly, a suppressor would look ridiculous on this if you're not building a DMR-esque platform (just get a 417 if you are...).
For anyone wondering, it's about 3 inches shorter than an M16 and 2 inches longer than a full length M4A1.
- Tons of rail space
- Zero wobble
- Made of the same high quality materials that the 416 is.
- Installed it with one screw in under two minutes
- Looks amazing
- Extra barrel length
- Threading at the end is longer than the 416's, so the flash hider that come 416 isn't quite long enough to go on all the way. It leaves a small groove that is somewhat noticeable.
- Bayonet lug spins far too easily and has no discernible way of locking in place.
- Not easy to replace the charging handle part.
- Slightly Front-heavy
- Not considered a support weapons by most groups despite its role as a USMC AR weapon. :'(
Discuss about VFC IAR Conversion Kit for VFC HK416 Series Airsoft Rifles with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.