ID: 39524 (FL-EL228Q-A)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Ergonomic Handheld Main Body for Versatile Applications
- A Second Interchangeable Light Body with Integral Mounting Deck for Weapon Mount Applications
- Innovative Mounting Deck Features Quick Detach Lever Lock with Full Adjustability to Fit on Any Picatinny Rail for Rapid Deployment
- Super Bright 400 Lumens from UTG Uniquely Designed Integrated Reflector & Bulb (IRB) with Preset Optimal Focus Beam
- 3+ Hours of Battery Operation for Optimal Performance
- Precision Machined Aircraft-grade Aluminum Tube with Anodized Black Matte Finish
- Triple Activation System Featuring Twist on, Push Button and Remote Pressure Switch Operations
- Combat Tactical Front Head and Law Enforcement Rated Rolling Stop Shoulder
133mm L x 27mm diameterBattery:
2x CR123A batteriesIntensity:
(Write a review)
"Excellent upgrade from my previous NcStar flashlight. I've used this light for over a year now and it still holds up. The output is very bright and the pressure switch works flawlessly. The mount is also adjustable for tension on different picatinny rails so I can use it on multiple rifles. The only downside is the noticeable weight added to my gun but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
"Got this light and used it while I was in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Light held up really well and took a beating getting in and out of vehicles all day. Never had any problems with it. Good cost effective light and well worth the money.
"Amazing! This light is the best light i have ever owned sooo bright and the pressure switch is very easy to push unlike some.
Discuss about UTG Combat 26mm IRB LED Flashlight, with Interchangeable QD Mounting Deck - 400 Lumens with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov