FPS Range: 300-330Evike Custom "Chrome Falcon" 1911 - (Red)
The Evike Custom Falcon 1911 is built with reliability and aggressive looks in mind. The Chrome Falcon comes with a threaded outer barrel, a Slick Chrome finish, and pre-installed CNC Aluminum Grips for that extra edge. The High Quality internals are based on Tokyo Marui design so the upgrade and replacement parts are practically endless.Package Includes:
Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine and Manual.Dimension:
220mm x 135mmGas:
Green gas, red gas, propane adapter (Magazine requires extension with most green gas containers)BB:
0.20g or 0.25gMuzzle Velocity:
15+1. This pistol uses all WE 1911 slim type magazines.Power:
Evike Custom / WEFeatures:
- Realistic Blowback / hard kick.
- High Quality Chrome Finish
- CNC Aluminum Grips
- On frame magazine release and ambidextrous thumb safety with beaver tail.
- Low-Profile Military style Front and Rear Sights.
- Full Metal frame and slide with forward cocking serration.
- Built in lanyard hook.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.
- Orange Threaded barrel adapter included!
* It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance.
Note: Evike.com custom guns are build to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require one additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.
Discuss about z Evike Custom Chrome Falcon 1911 - (Red) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov