Features Metal body / receiver Reinforced metal gearbox, fully upgradeable 100% Tokyo Marui-compatible; takes tons of customize / upgrade parts Metal flash hider, Metal flip up front and rear sight, Adjustable sight and sling hook High torque motor Full metal outer barrel assembly Full metal CQB free float RIS SPR type motor grip
AGM has just released their version of this popular stubby airsoft gun. Sleek and compact, the AGM Stubby Killer is perfectly suited for Close Quarters Combat. The AGM is readily customizable with the addition of a free float railed fore end and flat top upper receiver.
Manufacturer: AGM FPS Range: 350-370 Color: Black Specifications: Length:
560mm - 640mm (Adjustable)
Version 2 Metal Gearbox, Fully upgradeable, TM Compatible
Full / Semi and Safety
200 rounds. Use all M4 / M16 hi-cap magazines
Inner Barrel: 200mm Motor Type:
Long Type High Torque Motor
9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly type recommended. Wired to rear w/ small Tamiya (Battery not included)
AEG, Magazine, Sling
A&K has been in business for more than a decade, boasting a huge selection of popular rifle models as well as unique platforms; Machine Guns, SMGs, DMRs, and even WWII replicas. A&K provides a great lineup of Airsoft products at a great value.
(Write a review) "The guns really good I thought I broke it right before I got it but I figured out oh to fix it so yea this guns good "I have had this gun for about 2 years and was planning to play cqb with it but the cqb field that was going to open next to me never did and have just used it for outdoor and it does really well for how short it is. the only bad thing about the gun is that the stock adjuster handle broke but I just fixed it with a screw so now there is just a screw to adjust the stock not to bad and the selector switch fell of which is probably not to hard to fix just don't know how to.
-shoots good distance for how short it is
-good weight (might be heavy for a young kid)
-selector switch fell of
-stock handle broke "I have owned this rifle for a good solid year, and I must say that it was one of the most dependable, hard hitting, and just overall fun rifle I've ever had.
- Good weight and feel to it
- Sturdy (it's a little tank)
- Dependable (I've been through just about every environment imaginable with this)
- LOUD (My team always commented on how loud it was)
- Low profile (I could get in and around just about everything with this rifle, and with a single point sling I could easily forget i even had it on my person)
- Pretty decent range for such a short barrel
- Unfortunately my particular rifle had a rifle short in one of the wires after a solid year of use, rendering the gearbox useless. Though this is an easy to fix problem, I have yet to work on it. Don't let this deter you from purchasing though.
- The buffer tube can become, for lack of a better word, "wobbly" thought this is probably due to the sling.
- The motor grip is made for right handed shooters. This is something to consider before doing a final checkout with this rifle.
Overall 9/10 because of the bad wire, but other than that everything about the gun, especially considering its price, exceeded my expectations. It's small, dependable, awesome looking, and just plain fun to have in your arsenal. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good dependable, CQB rifle.
Lastly, if you are looking for the right mid caps to purchase for this rifle, here you go : http://www.evike.com/products/25388/ Read More Reviews Write a Review
AGM Stubby Killer M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Type: Crane Stock) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov