ID: 29562 (GP-UHC-135)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Sorry, this item is
Discontinued FPS Range: 290-315 UHC UG 135 6" Gas Revolver w/ Shell Set. (Black) Features: ABS polymer construction w/ imitation wood grips Heavy weight design Realistic shell loading Double action / single action trigger Six shot capacity Muzzle Velocity:
290~315 FPS (0.20gbb)
Airsoft Green Gas, Propane Adapter.
6 shot cylinder; 8 shells included.
UHC / Taiwan
(Write a review) "I'm sorry to talk down all you Marushin revolver lovers, but these have those beat. These, although being made of polymer, have held up longer than both of my Marushin revolvers. My Marushin Unlimited revolvers' cylinders became tight and also the gas tanks cracked. I highly recommend these!
Light weight trigger pull
Great for competitive shooting if you are experienced with revolvers
None at all "Despite the low fps, this gun is pure awesomeness. I wouldn't recommend it for field use (might work for cqb) but it is a must-have if you are a film maker looking for good realistic gun props (which is why I bought it in the first place). It functions almost exactly like a real revolver (I would know, I own a real steel as well). It's also very convenient as a film prop since it doesn't need to be gas blowback and you don't need to add any shell ejection effects, just the muzzle flash and that's it! :D
For prop use, I would recommend getting some real cartridges about the same size to put in it (6 live ones and 6 empty ones) because the plastic shells with the holes in front are what tells the audience that it's fake.
Anyballs, I know you want a clean, simple review, so here's the pros and cons.
- Comfy grip
- Shells slide out easily (for dat badass reloading scene in your movie)
- Orange tip is easy to remove (twist it off with pliers or a wrench, just be extremely careful not to scratch the barrel. Also, try not to totally destroy the orange tip, you might wanna keep it, just in case you need to put it back on)
- Easy to cock (even with one hand)
- Foliage sounds = EAR CANDY *-*
- Quiet shot
- Very well built (it's not just made of cheap flimsy plastic, it's as if they mixed aluminum with polymer)
- Nice weight (not too heavy and not too light, just perfect)
- Good way to spend cheap bbs, even the crappy ones in the box work just fine!
- It doesn't have any stupid "made in china" indentation, the only logos are "ASGK" and "UHC" but they are barely noticable and actually look like they belong there.
- Very low fps
- Slightly difficult to open/close the cylinder. You can't just hold down the button and fling it open, you need to bump it open (but there still is a badass way to do it, you can figure it out)
- Safety doesn't really feel all that 'safe', sure it keeps the gun from firing, but it feels like accidentally pulling the trigger while the safety is on will break the gun. I'm not sure, but I don't want to test it lol. "If you're looking for a weapon to dual wield then this is your weapon of choice. The snub nose variants of this gun make cocking the hammer back way easier than the 4, 6, and 8 inch counterparts. This is a high mobility CQB weapon and a solid back-up weapon for start up airsoft players like myself. Very powerful, very accurate weapon, although the range has yet to hold up to the level of the other features of this gun, it still makes an incredible primary or secondary weapon. I highly recomend this weapon! Read More Reviews Write a Review
UHC Gas Powered 686 Airosft Revolver (Length: 6 / Black / Imitation Wood Grip) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the
Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is