ID: 21822 (Airgun-288508-StartPKG)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Sold Out
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
The Starter Package comes with a speed loader to quickly and easily load your magazines as well as a bottle of .177 cal steel BB's.
- Full metal frame and slide with laser engraved Swiss Arms trademarks with integrated accessory rail
- Polymer grip panels
- Functional thumb and beavertail safety
- 18 round drop free magazine contains BBs and 12g Co2 canister
- Realistic brushed stainless finish
- Realistic blowback action with locking slide
Manufacturer: Swiss Arms
FPS Range: 300-330
18rd MagazineFire Modes:
Semi, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Magazine Speed Loader, 1500rds .177 Steel BB
About Swiss Arms
Swiss Arms, formerly a sub-division of SIG, produces the standard issue service rifle of the Swiss Armed Forces the SG550 line.. The SG (Sturmgewehr / Assault Rifle) 550 was designed as a modern, modular infantry rifle meant to replace the Swiss Armys aging Stgw 57 Battle Rifles. The newer modernized rifle will feature modularity in a single platform to provide the appropriate equipment from Special Forces needs all the way to a General Issue Infantry weapon. Other features include vastly reduced weight as well as being chambered in the common NATO 5.56x45mm cartridge.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"I own this 1911 Swiss Arms tactical gun. This Airgun's blowback is Insane! I'm not kidding, out of my 30 or so collection of Airguns, this by far has to be in the top 5 of the strongest blowback action besides my KWC Uzi. I can not speak on it enough. The gun has an amazing full, I mean full blow back. The slide goes so far back. When it has a fresh C02 in it, the first 10 shots are insane. My arm jerks so hard, it literally feels just like the real firearm.
The coolest thing about the gun , besides its awesome looks, chrome barrel, and overall chunky feel to the gun, is the way it sounds when you pull back the slide to cock the gun. The sound has such a realistic metallic noise to it, Super Cool!!!
Would I buy this gun again, YES!! I'm waiting for it to be back in stock, I totally understand why this gun sold out so fast.
"I love it! excellent replica, gives a robust feel in hand and has great recoil.
Includes 14mm ccw adapter.
-Mag. cap: 18 BBs
-Length: 220mm long
Try not to exceed the 16bbs in the magazine and it runs perfect! It run like 3 full magazine per CO2 capsule.
"Swiss arms SA 1911, is a very good replica of the real thing! Looks good, shoots good, l have about 220 bbs through it so far and no problems with it at all.
I made wood grips for it. The plastic grips arethe only thing I don't like about it .
The blowback action even gives it the feel of a little kickback!
I feel it is a good gun! At a good price! With good shipping!
Keep looking up! Ken
Discuss about Swiss Arms SA 1911 MRP CO2 Powered Blowback 4.5mm Air Pistol (Color: Silver / Starter Package) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.