- Hasselblad L1D-20c 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor with Adjustable Aperture f/2.8-f/11 lens for stunning image quality
- 4K 10-bit HDR Video support with 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that records over 1 billion colors and retains more detail in highlights and shadows
- Low-Noise design make your flight incredibly quiet, eliminating any worries of disturbing your surroundings
- DJI's latest 3-axis gimbal ensuring smooth, stable footage in just about any situation
- HyperLight low-light setting designed to enhance your images while reducing noise significantly
- ActiveTrack 2.0 for improved subject tracking
- QuickShots and Panorama modes further enhance still photo capabilities
- Easy to use Aerial Photography modes: POI 2.0, Waypoint 2.0, Dolly Zoom, Asteroid, and Boomerang
Our dream has always been to make a drone that exists where engineering, technology, and the needs of the aerial photographer converge. A drone that embodies all of DJI's advanced, signature technologies, and is able to redefine what is possible for the world of aerial photography. In creating the Mavic 2, we have made this dream come true.
Made in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the worlds most iconic images – including the first moon landing.
Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblads unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, 5 helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.Powerful, Yet Safe
After countless hours of research and testing, the Mavic 2 has been optimally redesigned to increase propulsion, lower power consumption, and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements, along with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a smoother, quieter flight for greater discretion and safety.Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
FlightAutonomy has been upgraded to include Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing. For the first time in a DJI drone, obstacle sensors appear on all sides of the aircraft for greater safety during flight.Easy to Use
With powerful cameras and easy-to-use intelligent shooting modes, the Mavic 2 makes creative aerial photography more accessible to users at all levels.ActiveTrack 2.0
With improvements to both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 takes your tracking experience to a whole new level.
Drone, Standard Controller, Battery, ChargerMax Flight Time:
31 minutesCamera Sensor:
1" CMOS View Full SpecificationsDisclaimer:
In order for the drone to fly, registration and activation of the drones serial number with the DJI Assistant software must be completed. Upon activation of the drone, your warranty with DJI will begin immediately. All warranty inquiries are to be directed to DJI for assistance. Please be aware this product cannot be returned to Evike.com under any circumstances.
Creativity is at the heart of every dream. Every idea, every groundbreaking leap that changes our world starts with the vision of talented creators. At DJI, we give these creators the tools they need to bring their ideas to life.