ID: 16163 (AEG-Poseidon-Punisher5-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic shown in images not included.
This item is currently
Sold Out Email Me When In Stock Add to Wishlist
No Coupon Required Features Nylon fiber receiver, impact resistant and lightweight Aluminum free float M-LOK compatible handguard Flared magazine well to assist with reloading Adjustable 3-position PDW style stock Full metal gearbox makes for a great upgrade platform, equipped with quick spring release system. Flat faced trigger Integrated mock suppressor, batwing style charging handle for faster control, polymer flip-up front and rear sights Trident electronic fire control system with: Automatic detection of faults, Automatic protection, Burst mode, Sniper Mode, Two-stage adjustment trigger sensitivity Poseidon patented air cushion inner barrel, having a high range at low initial velocity Manufacturer: Poseidon FPS Range: 400-410 Color: Black Specifications: Length:
770mm - 860mm, Adjustable
180rd Mid-Cap. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Ver 2 Li-Po Ready, Fully Upgradeable
7.4v 1200mAh LiPo recommended, not included (Wired to the rear with Deans connector)
Gun, Magazine, Deans to Tamiya Plug Converter, Manual
(Write a review) "I bought this from a different retailer but I absolutely love this gun
good weight (not to heavy not to light)
very accurate out of the box
trigger feels great
the mag it comes with feeds well, i bought more as they are amazing bang for buck
runs amazing on 11.1
Small battery compartment (I fit a 11.1 lipo in but its a tight fit "Before reading this I highly reccomend you read Earnes M's review as his is spot on with what im going to add.
This rifle is made extremely well and feels super high quality, as earnest said it needs an 11.1v lipo, the 7.4 is just to slow however once you go to the 11.1 its over...this gun is a beast. The difference between my review and Earnest M's review is that i got the 7" alluminum rail with no supprssor so i dont have the issue with the last few spots on the mlok rail, I mounted a short handstop on the very end of my rail since i hvae long arms so it just feels natural.
-very consistent groupings (ive had a few bbs go through the exact same spot)
-great build quality
-threaded 14mm ccw under flash hider
-has pretty solid shimming ootb
-the trigger system is a literal clone of the Gate Titan
-as with most pdw type stocks the battery space is buns
-most of the hex screws are soft (pot metal) so strip easily
I would most definitely take this over any aeg out of the box and would reccomend this to anyone looking for a great gun. "Solid Build, Great Performance and a few quirks.
The Punisher is a great system with an extremely well made gearbox and integrated mosfet. After 2 weeks of using it and getting used to it, it will certainly be replacing my CYMA and King Arms M4s as my go-to, but there are a few things about it I feel the specifications really don't handle well.
From worst to best
1. It NEEDS an 11.1v LiPo, 7.4s slow down the cycling a great deal and really decrease the trigger's ability to "snap" quickly. The 11.1's it needs are SMALL PEQ batteries, because the buffer tube/stock housing is extremely small and they didn't conceal the rail system the stock itself uses to expand and contract, meaning wires can get caught in it and be damaged if you aren't careful. With an 11.1v though, it performs like an absolute beast with great trigger response and high speed full auto/quick trigger press in semi.
2. the programable trigger system isn't useful, other than the minimal trigger pull mode, the rest are all ranging from "Not useful" to "Completely stupid and pointless." 3 shot bursts exists for people that can't zero and full auto is for bad movies and other people who shouldn't be trusted. "Sniper Mode" is the worst though, as I cannot for the life of me figure out why you'd want a 2.5 second delay on your weapon's response time.
3. the suppressor on the platform is way too big for the handguard, you will not be able to put ANYTHING using the MLOK on the rifle on the last 5 inches, as it WILL 100% scratch the suppressor, which isn't made with high quality metal or paint, requiring a repaint
4. The "Channeled" inner barrel is incredibly underrated. This thing shoots incredibly flat and consistently. It might actually be the best feature on the platform. I tried it with a Maple barrel and was amazed at how much better it worked than the vaunted Canadian pot-metal straw
5. Its just so pretty while being very ergo. The platform itself feels really good in your hands, the only thing that comes close in airsoft is the EMG F4 carbine, which costs more and has less impressive guts.
I can say I would take this over almost any AEG right now even with the quirks because what it gets right it does emphatically and the quirks with it can be solved with just a little heads up. Write a Review
Poseidon Punisher M4-Styled Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ M-LOK Handguard (Model: Black / 14 Rail and Mock Suppressor) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently
Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.