- Constructed of rugged, high-strength materials and designed to last a lifetime
- Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, stainless steel internals, and injection-molded reinforced polymer ensure years of dependable performance and reliability, all while shaving weight
- Designed for streamlined storage until deployment. Folded, the sleek housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3 deep and 3.3 wide
- Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button and a tool-less Knurled bipod locking knob allows easy adjustment between shots
- Spring-tensioned legs stow forward when not in use, and then quickly snap down and lock into place with one hand
- Legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet to best match the needs of your environment
- Folded, the streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3 deep and 3.3 wide
- Industry-exclusive 50 degrees of total tilt and 40 degrees of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots
The Magpul® Bipod – Sling Stud QD offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Our lightweight Mil-Spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. Its low-profile design conceals its internal mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between user configurations.
In the shooting position, it is easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping. Its aluminum and stainless steel components, along with its injection-molded reinforced polymer, ensure years of dependable performance and reliability, all while shaving weight. It's extremely light weight, at just over 11 oz.
Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents. The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3 to 10.3. An industry-exclusive 50 of total tilt is controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs. It also has the exclusive ability to lock pan at 0 while maintaining full tilt functionality. Folded, the streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3 deep and 3.3 wide. Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch. Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipods legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet, except for the Atlas 5-H style.
11 ozLeg Length:
6.3" - 10.3" (Adjustable)Compatibility:
All sling stud pointsMaterial:
Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Injection-molded Polymer
Discuss about Magpul Folding Bipod (Color: Black / QD Sling Stud) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov