- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel tanto semi-serrated blade. Anodized aluminum handle
- Titanium nitride blade coating resists corrosion. Low rise pocket clip
- Easy opening flipper and thumb stud
- Mullet keychain tool comes with a plethora of useful tools on a convenient key lanyard
- The solid state design has no exposed blade, ensuring safe storage in pocket, on belt, or through an airport
- While belt carry is an option, it can also be stowed on a keychain with or without the included split ring
One of the lightest knives that Gerber makes, the EVO has multiple openings in the anodized aluminum handle. The fine edge blade is made of 7Cr17MoV steel to aid in corrosion resistance. The thumbstud and finger flipper allow for true one-handed opening and engagement.
Problems aren't scheduled in advance, but solutions can be planned for. The Mullet is a compact keychain tool that houses 9 tools to handle those unexpected daily tasks. When accessibility is key, the Mullet answers with the ability to be carried on a keychain, from a belt loop, or through an airport. The Mullet is a compact, portable multi-tool that works hard and plays hard. Chock full of features to handle the demands of the work day, it easily transitions to a post-work wingman to open up that hard-earned libation.
6.35" (open) 3.75" (Closed)Material:
Stainless Steel, AluminumPackage Includes:
Gerber EVO Jr. Knife, Mullet Keychain Tool
Founded in 1939 and based in Portland, Oregon, USA, Gerber is an American brand whose products have global reach and relevance. Carried extensively by hunters, soldiers and tradesmen, Gerbers heritage runs deep. And we are now looking toward the future, where tomorrows problems will be solved by the next generation of innovations.
Discuss about Gerber EVO Jr. Folding Knife Mullet Tool Combo with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov