ID: 13452 (Boot-335003-R-095)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Designed for maritime tactical operations
- Fin friendly fit, designed to fit just about any dive fins used by militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels, air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear during long swims and metal lace hardware will not break in the battle field
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles, stickiest high traction rubbers on the market today
Ballistic nylon, SEAL rubber, metal alloy
SINCE 1969 Altama has been a leading manufacturer of Mil-Spec boots for the US Department of Defense, supplying military personnel worldwide.Now as a proud member of the Original Footwear Company, Altama is positioned to combine its rich history of boot making with new and innovative manufacturing processes and techniques in its state of the art production facility located in Morristown, TN.Armed with a decorated heritage, Ro-Search, Altamas research and development wing, perfected and patented the worlds first technique for molding and attaching a rubber sole to a welted upper. Half a century of further innovations have earned the respect of the men and women who rely on our boots to perform in life-threatening environments.
Discuss about Altama OTB Maritime Low-Top Assault Boots (Color: Coyote / 9.5) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov