ID: 13260 (Pouch-56423-134)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Double layer water-resistant 500D Nylon
- Minimalistic, low profile and lightweight pouch holds two AR mags. Elastic band compresses the pouch for a low profile
- Double retention system with high strength / impact insert and elastic band. No cover or bungee system required to retain the mag
- Webbing guard runs from the top front of the pouch to the bottom (internal)
- Concealed insert allows for smooth operation and keeps the top of pouch open for easy insertion
- Flex-HT™ 1/2" webbing ladder for more weaving opportunities. Flex-HT™ 3/4" TPU coated webbing for flexibility on all weaving platforms
- Webbing pull tab for quick release of Flex-HT™ straps. Flex Hook Adaptors convert the pouch to a hook/loop attachment (2 included)
- Drain hole on bottom panel
Our Flex Double AR Mag Pouch easily attaches to all platforms via Flex-HT™ Mounting System. It features a concealed PC retention insert, so you can secure your mags without a cover or bungee for quick access.
Manufacturer: 5.11 Tactical
4.5"H x 6.25"W x 1.125"DMaterial:
High Durability Nylon
About 5.11 Tactical
ALWAYS BE READY. It all started with a pair of pants. The FBI Training Academy adopted the original 5.11 Pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11's commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
Discuss about 5.11 Tactical Flex Double AR Bungee Magazine Pouch (Color: Kangaroo) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov