- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- EVA midsole molded with nylon shank for superior support
- Quick drying polyester mesh and microfiber PU upper
- No stitch construction in forefoot area to create light weight and flexibility
- Steel toe cap protects the foot from falling objects or compression
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and protection. UFit rapid-lacing system for a faster, more snug fit
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zone for fatigue control
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out. Stationary Achilles Cushion provides increased comfort and stability in the collar
When agility matters, the Raptor 8" Safety Toe is a high-performance, feather-light, mission-ready boot built with the comfort and flexibility of an athletic shoe combined with the stability, reliability, and functionality of an all-day, hardworking tactical boot. With the addition of a steel toe cap, the Raptor is ready for every challenge.
Ballistic nylon, EVA, rubber, Metal Alloy
SINCE 1969 Altama has been a leading manufacturer of Mil-Spec boots for the US Department of Defense, supplying military personnel worldwide.Now as a proud member of the Original Footwear Company, Altama is positioned to combine its rich history of boot making with new and innovative manufacturing processes and techniques in its state of the art production facility located in Morristown, TN.Armed with a decorated heritage, Ro-Search, Altamas research and development wing, perfected and patented the worlds first technique for molding and attaching a rubber sole to a welted upper. Half a century of further innovations have earned the respect of the men and women who rely on our boots to perform in life-threatening environments.
Discuss about Altama Raptor 8 Safety Toe Boots (Size: 10.5) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov