ID: 11820 (Rod-PCH-S-701MH)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR-II: Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology
- 3K-woven carbon outer blank wrap improves hoop strength
- M, MH and H models feature Fuji K-guides with Alconite inserts; XH models feature ALPS HXN guides with Zirconium inserts
- All models feature machined aluminum ALPS CAH reel seats
- 7' and 7'6"rods feature tapered TPE fore and rear grips
- 8'rods featured tapered shrink tube for durability and comfort
- All PCH models feature ALPS non-skid rubber butt caps
Okuma Pch Custom rods feature extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks, Okumas patent ultimate flex reinforcement rod tip technology increases rods lifting power and maximum strength.
7' Line Weight:
1pc Foregrip Length:
11 1/2"Reargrip Length:
13"Number of Guides:
6 + TipHandle Style:
About Okuma / Savage Gear
At Okuma Fishing Tackle we deliver more than just fishing gear. We deliver the motivation to hit the water, the energy to maintain focus and the excitement that injects every cast with high expectations. The advanced materials, dynamic design and commitment to longevity contained in each of our fishing reels, fishing rods and rod and reel combos are not simply a means to an end. They're the foundation of a better and more complete fishing experience. Okuma Fishing Tackle is developed inspire your passion for fishing, both on and off the water. Whether you fish for bass, trout, catfish, salmon/steelhead, stripers, tuna or marlin, when the sun rises tomorrow, a new opportunity will be born. Let's make the most of it together.
Discuss about Okuma PCH Custom Fishing Rod (Style: S-701MH) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov