- Stowable Hypalon straps can be used for stand-alone backpack carry. Can mount directly to the backs of All Missions and TacTec® Plate Carriers
- Integrated Hypalon tab for zipper stop or compression
- Gear Set compatible CCW pocket with loop panel and webbing strap for holster attachment
- Included HEXGRID® 9x9 Gear Set™. Gear Set™ compatible external & internal
- Loop panel for agency ID
- Front pocket and internal mesh pocket
- Internal elastic & stitched pleats provide active compression for low profile
- Hydration bladder strap and full loop back panel in main compartment
This is the 5.11 AMPC Pack. Its light in weight and on the next level for tactical utility, versatility, and comfort. Perfect for carrying hydration or extra cargo, the AMPC Pack can mount directly to the backs of our All Missionsand TacTec® Plate Carriers, integrates with the Helmet/Shove-It Gear Set™, is Gear Set™ compatible inside and out, and includes the 5.11 HEXGRID® 9 x 9 Gear Set™. Internal elastic, stitched pleats provide active compression for a low profile, and a front and internal mesh pocket give you easy access to your sunglasses, keys, or smartphone. The AMPC Pack is the smarter way to pack. Imported.
Manufacturer: 5.11 Tactical
Main Compartment - 17.25" H x 9.0" L x 5.0"D Material:
500D Dobby Nylon, 1050D Nylon, 420D 1000D Cordura® NylonCapacity:
16L (976 cubic inches)
About 5.11 Tactical
ALWAYS BE READY. It all started with a pair of pants. The FBI Training Academy adopted the original 5.11 Pant as its training pant in 1992, forging a decades-long relationship that drives 5.11's commitment to public safety and the first responder community.
Discuss about 5.11 Tactical AMPC Backpack (Color: Kangaroo) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov