ID: 10582 (Pouch-MAXP-PT1535-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Ziphook Pocket Organizers are made from heavy-duty 1050D fabric and are equipped with a clip to attach to a belt or pack.
4.5"L x 1.5"W x 6.5"HMaterials:
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Founded in 2003 in Los Angeles, California, USA, Maxpedition® successfully optimized the design ethos of American military-grade MOLLE gear to suit the needs of everyday life and popularized its functionality to a global audience. Often imitated but never equaled, genuine Maxpedition gear is the benchmark against which others are compared, and it is trusted by special forces operators, law enforcement officers, adventure travelers and prepared citizens around the world.
Discuss about Maxpedition ZipHook Pocket Organizer (Size: Small / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov