ID: 10197 (Boot-L40723200-9)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces
- Dual density midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control; a high performance EVA foam provides shock attenuation
- High quality full grain leather allows for longer wear and durability; tight mesh prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the foot bed; waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering through the upper; Soft breathable lining for extreme comfort
- Non-reflective materials, built to be discreet for tactical use
- OrthoLite insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched fomcort, breathability and durability
- Closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes; gusseted tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe and keeping the tongue centered
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot; a durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear
- A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets lock the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment
When your operation takes you into the most rugged terrain, the QUEST 4D GTX FORCES 2 gives you the support and grip of a mountain boot, but still has the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to the target in tough conditions.
655gMidsole Toe Height (mm):
17Midsole Heel Height (mm):
12Inlay Sole (MCL):
Discuss about Salomon Quest 4D GTX Forces 2 EN (Color: Black / Size 9) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov