- Fully polished "Silver Edge" gearbox increasea overall efficiency by up to 15% from standard gearbox designs
- Made from high strength zinc alloy; reinforced in key areas for longevity
- 8mm stainless steel bearings provide smooth travel for the steel gear set
- Ported cylinder optimized for carbine length inner barrels (~363mm)
- Integrated "quick spring release" function for easy spring change
- Advanced S.D.U. chipset to manage shot-to-shot amperage draw (gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS) for improved consistency, performance, and instantaneous trigger response making this one of the most efficient stock gearboxes on the market
- Wired to the rear with a Deans style T-plug
- Ambidextrous cams and gears included
When APS set out to develop the Silver Edge gearbox, they wanted to bring to market an ultra-smooth, low amperage draw, ultra-reliable system with huge upgrade potential. The newest iteration of the Silver Edge gearbox named eSilver Edge takes everything that made the original great and improves upon it.
The newly developed advanced S.D.U™ (Super Dynamic Unit) chipset monitors the amperage draw from shot to shot and will cut power to the gearbox if the current spikes too high before damage can be done to your gun.To improve trigger performance, the eSilver Edge gearbox features a micro switch trigger which works together with the S.D.U.™ chipset for near instantaneous trigger response (as fast as 0.02 seconds). When combined with a short stroked trigger, users can achieve an incredible semi-auto rate of fire.
Additional to the reinforced internal parts, the gearbox shell itself has been greatly reinforced to withstand the stress of up to an M190 spring. Great thought and detail has gone into this gearbox to make it more durable, more efficient, and at the same time remain compatible with the great majority of Tokyo Marui Spec upgrade parts.
For APS ambidextrous M4 platforms (May work with other brand TM-spec M4 AEG rifles, but will require modification)Gearbox Type:
Ver 2, Full MetalMotor:
Long Type (Not included)
About APS / Hakkotsu
APS Limited was established in 2001. APS started by specializing in designing and building Simulation Training Equipment (Real Action Markers & Powder Balls for training simulation). APS - the three words stand for Accuracy - Pneumatics - Shooting. With their knowledge and experience that has been gained from making Real Action Markers and Projectiles, APS launched a new product line - Electronic Blow Back (EBB) products to spur the current Airsoft Market. Since entering the Airsoft industry their line of Airsoft rifles, pistols and accessories have been incredibly popular.
Discuss about APS eSilver Edge Gearbox for Ver.2 M4 Airsoft AEG Rifles (Model: Rear Wired) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov