Matrix (The largest airsoft custom parts distributor in the USA) brings you the MK36 AR mag / conversion adapter, use M4 style magazines on your MK36! This adapter is compatible with most magazines, easy to install, and gives your MK36 a bold new look! Use your M4 style magazines instead of buying extra MK36 mags! Plus, you can use M4 drum magazine which is widely available in the market. Tested with most brands of mags.
Features / Applications:
- Install to enable a G36 series rifle (with two piece hopup) to use M4 / M16 series Magazine.
- Made out of High Quality Materials: Polycarbonate (widely used on bullet proof materials) + Fiber
- Easy installation.
- For G36C, G36K, G36 Rifle and other compatible series A.E.G. by Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, SRC, JG and other compatible G36 series Airsoft AEG.
*Disclaimer: Box magazines that are made to go over or around the magazine well for m4 series might not fit because the MK36 receiver is ticker than m4 series AEG.
Matrix / Socom Gear / Echo1 / Classic Army / Battle Axe
How to install Mag adapter:
1. Remove small allen key from the rear Magwell (should be metric #3 allen key)
2. After removing the screw, knock pin out
3. Push in the mag release button, then pull out the original magwell
4. Take your SOCOM gear X36 conversion adapter, put in front first, as you push in make sure you push in the mag release.
5. Push in the adapter until it locks into place (make require a gently tap)
6. Push pin back through the gun, then screw allen screw back into place
7. All done! Now you can use your AR/M4 type magazine into your MK36 AEG!
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review) "Bought this for my elite force/ ares g36cv and it works like a charm. This required slight modification (and I do mean slight). The only thing I had to do was open up the hole for the body pin. Other than that it just sits snug onto the gun No feed issues whatsoever using kwa k120 mid caps and a kwa 2gx hop up bucking. There is very little to no magazine wobble. "I bought this for my Aries HK G36c. It was a simple swap no modification necessary to attach to your gun. Unfortunately there is slight modding needed in order for you to swap mags quickly and effectively.
1st the mag release goes into the magwell too far, forcing you to press the release in order to insert a mag. This can be fixed by placing a small strip of duct tape over the corner of the release inside the magwell. This will allow it to still hold the mag but you will no longer need to press the release to insert the mag.
2nd thing you might need to do is shave down the built up strips of plastic that hold the mag by maybe a millimeter. Not much. Just enough so the mags aren't so tight that its difficult to get in.
All in all though this piece works beautifully. I have had no problems with feeding and everything lines up the way it should. And, it allows me to use the same mags all my friends use. Now I just need to paint it to match the paint scheme on my gun. "Hello. I have the KWA G36C. I wanted to get a new look for it and use the Km4 mags I have. The only problem is that I had to do some custom cutting to make it fit for my g36 model. Nothing too serious, just had sand a tiny piece down a little but now it does everything I want. Echo 1 high caps were a little wobbly but the km4 mags fit perfectly. This may be because of the cut I made. Even though the high caps wobbled a bit, both mags still fed flawlessly. Definitely recommend this. Read More Reviews Write a Review