ID: 27704 (G1000xONE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
Ships Inside USA Only
Ground Shipping Only Features High power output; 10% stronger than traditional green gas Silicone base added for lubrication of Airsoft guns US Department of Transportation approved Integrated safety valve: When the pressure exceeds safety level due to temperature or other reasons, the valve will release the gas automatically to reduce explosion risk DOT Approved at 115 +/- 5PSI at 70F & will be shipped per exact DOT representative instructions Made in the USA Disclaimer for Pressurized Gas: Pressurized gas cannot be shipped via 3-day, 2nd day, or next-day air services. Pressurized gas cannot be shipped outside of the lower 48 states of the U.S.A. All non-qualifying orders will be canceled and refunded immediately. Do not leave pressured gas cans under high heat, or in the vehicle unattended. Due to the nature of this item and the complexity requirement on shipping, green gas cannot be returned. Please make sure your Airsoft gun is compatible with green gas before purchasing. Evike.com is committed to bringing you highest quality green gas in a timely, legal, and (most importantly) safe way.
These gas cans are manufactured and filled right here in the USA with DOT approved canisters and contents. Multiple private labels are requested by multiple USA distributors, thus, the labels on the gas cans may be King Arms, Fire-Power, KWA, Valken, TSD, Bestek depending on batch.
True Green Gas 115 +/- 5PSI at 70F
8oz / 236.6mL / 1000ml (compressed / can size)
40~60 recharges on an average Airsoft gas magazine. Approximately 1200~3000 rounds per can.
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
(Write a review) "Did not buy this on Evike, but my local feild sells it. Works well and does a good Job. "The gas is amazing in my Zoxna mini under rail 40bb launcher due to the high levels of silicone oil would recommend for grenades but not for some pistols.
1. Great gas for grenades
2. High levels of silicone oil (Pro for gbb users con for some)
3. High power output as advertised
4. Cheaper than other green gas cans
1. The high levels of silicone oil wrecked my TM Mk.23
2. the higher output of power makes my gbbr act a little weird but it's not bad.
3. on chrono after 10 shots the highest fps out of my Mk.23 was 330 and lowest was 310 so lots of outliers in my shots to be consistent with it. "Great gas for the price.I did not buy it from evike but it's still the same product.There is a lot of gas for the size of the can, and one can would last about 50 pistol mags (in my kwa atp).It is inexpensive and effective.I would say this is the best buy if you don't want to use propane.10/10 will buy again. Read More Reviews Write a Review
Airsoft G-1000 Power Green Gas (QTY: 1 can) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov