"A marvelous gun to be sure. I painted mine a blue tiger camo for my setup, but the OD green it came in was great to say the least. It lays down consistent shots, and i've landed hits easily on people 100-150 feet out, All stock.
The drawbacks on this would be it's bolt- it likes to get caught just before the going into it's cocked position, blocking the gun from shooting. As well as the piece holding the bolt down- it gets loose frequently which is easily tightened. Lastly, I think it was my own doing, but the mag sometimes needs a good press for it to fully lock into place. Not a big bother.
Although I've stated those drawbacks, the gun is still one I can rely on easily, and get quick acquisition with how well built and light(er) it is.
"now I can't tell you how good this gun is for the price its crazy now it came with a bipod a speed loader and a strap. I went outside and shot 25g bbs and I measured them and they were going around 200 feet. with amazing accuracy. also, you can upgrade the gun to shot over 550 fps. the only thing that sucks about the gun was the mag I don't know if it was just the one I got but sometimes I have to hit the bottom of the mag to get the bbs to load it is not that big of a deal but just wanted to put that out there.also get a scope it will be a lot more accurate. the best sniper for the price for sure. I think this gun is worth more like 130 to be honest that's how good it is.
"Great gun! Highly recommended.
- Quiet! Very quiet.
- Light, so if you use gorilla warfare and run around like me it's perfect!
- Fluted barrel is very cool. Nice, slim touch. Plus, paint doesn't scratch easily.
- Range is very good.
- Comes with a scope rail.
- Good, solid bipod
- Accurate!!! Wow, I'm very impressed how accurate this sniper is.
- Very easy to adjust the hop-up.
- Easy disassembly.
- I don't have a chrono, but the FPS seems to be high enough to hit far, range targets, but low enough for playing fields.
- When I opened the UPS box, stuff was blown up everywhere! The crappy bag of .20 gram BB's most guns come with was everywhere, the gun box was opened, all of the accessories for the gun such as magazine and bipod were thrown around. Evike, I recommend taping the box of THE GUN a few times to keep it closed and bingo, problem solved.
- Imitation wood is rough and a bit faint.
- Flash hider is the crappiest metal I've ever seen. It broke right of when I pulled the gun out of the box. Once that came off, there was NO threading for a suppressor. Don't buy a suppressor for this rifle.
- "Made in China." is in white lettering on the side of the rifle, it stood out like a sore thumb. I scraped it off with a pocket knife and problem solved.
Some things to look out for before you buy this rifle and want to upgrade!!!
- Hop-up unit is full metal, but there are grooves inside it that hold the stock, brass barrel in place. I bought a Matrix Tight Bore Barrel and it didn't fit unless I shaved down the grooves.
- This Angel Custom hop-up unit does NOT fit, it's too big. The hop-up unit claims it can go inside an MB07 rifle, however, the fluted barrel does NOT work. http://www.evike.com/products/37771/. Do NOT buy this and make the mistake I did.
- The hop-up bar inside this rifle is plastic and a 2 prong. The prongs are longer than I thought, so do NOT buy this either! The prongs are too short and don't hold the BB in front of the nozzle, it just falls out the end of the gun. http://www.evike.com/products/42618/.
Other than my upgrade errors, this gun just stock with no upgrades is VERY good. I recommend just buying it and testing it out, then see if anything needs to be done! The "Con's." don't affect anything in the field. Shoots great, hard, and far! I use .25 gram BB's and the range is good and accuracy REALISTICALLY is good at 70 feet with a few inch spread. I've never been in a situation where I've need more than 100 feet and I still hit people at that range with my .30's no problem. Get it! Great gun!