ID: 73175 (Vortex-CF2-31033)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
- Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position
- Fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.Length:
12 inches Magnification:
6-18 x Tube Diameter:
1 inch Objective Diameter:
15.2-5.3 feet/100 yardsMaterial:
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Package Includes:
Scope, Manual, Lens Cloth, Sunshade, Removable lens covers Manufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Vortex Crossfire II 6-18x44 AO BDC w/Sunshade Rifle Scope with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!