ID: 70386 (HG-SI-MEGAFINS-XL-MLOK-10-Red)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle and accessories shown in images not included
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction w/ weather resistant anodization
- Minimalistic, light weight, and durable free float design
- Modular MLOK system allows the user to add only what is needed to remain high speed, low drag
- 1.51" expanded inner diameter to allow for recessed suppressors or larger diameter muzzle devices
- Integrated, adjustable; flip up front sight (7" model does not have front sight, nor will it fit a suppressor)
The Mega Fins-XL Handguard Line is the latest and greatest rail from Strike Industries. SI is finally offering a wider handguard rail system available in both M-Lok and Key-Mod versions ranging in lengths 7, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16.25 and 17! All lengths except the 7 model feature an integrated, adjustable; flip up front sight, which folds down flush to the rail for the ability to still mount over if desired. With an internal diameter of 1.51 you can run recessed suppressed or have room for larger diameter muzzle devices if needed. The Strike Industries Mega Fins XL is the ultimate addition to the AR product line!Compatibility:
For Use With Real M4 / M16 / AR15 Series RiflesLength:
1.73"Weight (w/o Screws):
8.6oz Package Includes:
1x Handguard Rail, 1x Handguard Base, 1 Barrel Nut, 1 Barrel Nut Tool, 8 Mounting Screws, 4 Set ScrewsMaterial:
CNC Machined AluminumManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Strike Industries Mega Fins XL Handguard w/ MLOK (Size: 10 / Red) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!