An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Jack Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Jack really sets this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.Performance and Internals:
Internally, the Jack is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Jack features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock and ergonomic motor grip
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- Sharps Bros licensed full metal receiver.
760mm - 840mm (Adjustable)Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change). Battery:
Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 400-430
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world have never seen before, products we would put our names on it, and products that hits the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) is spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufactures, we work with top innovators in the firearm industry who inspires, combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry we believe in, EMG was born.
(Write a review)
"Okay, so I bought this over picking a Krytac because, well look at it. Honestly the pictures don’t do it justice, it’s pleasing to the eye and it feels absolutely great, I have decently long arms and I find the best way for me to hold it is with the stock fully extended. I changed the stock several times but after each one just feeling wrong I went back to the Amoeba stock it came with. It was shipped with the orange tip but did include a full metal flash hider, like the one in the pictures. First time fielding it, it out preformed the Krytac guns spread pattern. I enjoy this thing so much I may have to get the Warthog and Hellbreaker just to complete the collection!
"So I was looking for a good aeg as a secondary if my krytac Lvoa broke down as it was becoming old. It came in the mail and I brought it to my local field. It caught the eye of some people with the skull design on the magwell. I took it down to crono with no modifications and a half charged 7.4 lipo. It shot right out of the box at 447 FPS with .20 gram BBS well above my fields aeg limit ,so I had a M100 spring installed and it shot around 380 FPS after that. I loved this gun out of the box it played well and had great range for its price. I love this gun besides the FPS out of the box, which could just be only my problem. If your looking for a gear gun on a budget I would go with this.
"I took a long while trying to find an airsoft gun to my liking, and this one earned its place as my primary. The full metal exterior (excluding stock, pistol grip, and orange flash hider) is light, durable, and the custom Sharps Bros receiver set looks absolutely amazing.
Note: Battery used was a Tenergy 7.4v 1000mAh 20C Li-po
- Full metal body, handguard, and rails
- Vertical trigger (feels amazing)
- Quick release stock with a unique design
- Great irons (in my opinion) very sturdy. (Can remove front iron sight with an Alan wrench, 2 screws on the bottom, unscrewed them on mine and it slid right off.)
- Slim design
- As I mentioned before, looks amazing, and will grab eyes at your arena.
- Magazine that came with it fed well, but will dry fire every once in a while
- EFCS / Integrated Mosfet requires separate programmer to use (Tried holding down trigger on semi for 10 seconds, didn't work.
- Mags fit loosely into the mag well, have yet to try hex mags/and or G&P mid caps which are shown in the picture, none the less all mags I put in fed well and didn't fall out.
- You don't have it yet, because once you do, you will never put it down.
Discuss about EMG / Sharps Bros Jack Licensed Full Metal Advanced M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Black / 10 SBR) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!