ID: 69163 (AEG-EVK-Elim-CQB-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Red dot not included
- Fully licensed IWI trademarks
- Heavy duty injection molded polymer receiver construction
- Working bolt catch for easy hopup adjustment
- Quick-change gearbox spring design
- Full metal gearbox
- Full length 6mmProShop flat top rail with flip up sights
- 14" Disruptor M-LOK handguard
- Wired to the front with Angel Custom trapper battery clamp
- Angel Custom firestorm flash mag provides endless firepower in the field
Firestorm Magazine Features:
- Flashmag design offers high speed ergonomic winding without additional power source
- Robust design for extended reliability and durability
- Compact design doesn't alter weapon profile
- Light weight and heavy duty DuPont polymer construction
- Optimized internal design provides consistent feeding and performance
- 1500+ rounds high capacity
- Ribbed body promotes positive grip and improves loading and unloading manipulation
- Modular design allows for easy replacement of worn out components
1500 round capacity Angel Custom Firestorm drum magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
330-350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Proprietary Design, Full Metal (Compatible with Most Ver.2 Gearbox Parts)Motor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to Handguard with Small Tamiya Connector. Battery not included)Hopup:
Umarex (Licensed by Israel Weapon Industries. OEM: ARES)
FPS Range: 330-360
(Write a review)
"Here we go......I just received the gun and this is my initial take without a field test or target shooting. But regardless this is my impression of the Custom Eliminator Sportline Tar 21 with Drum Magazine.
I bought a nice square red dot scope to complement the squarish nature of the gun which makes it look beautiful.
The drum mag is nice (feels nicer than the gun does, but we will get to that next)
It came with a battery and charger.
Build quality is meh.
Two small screws hold the mlok handguard in place and the square nut on one side fell out once I got the mlok off. After looking inside I see cracks in the "injection molded polymer" and realize I am not ripping the gun apart for a nut that I don't need.
Why don't I need it you ask? Well I hit myself in the head twice with the mlok because the amount of force you have to give it to remove is unbelievable. I thought I was missing something that was holding it in but no it was just that tight against the body. I probably won't put the good screw back in because you need an Allen key to do it and that's after you bang the mlok back into position with your hand...I'd hate to have to change a battery in the field on this gun. I'm debating on whether or not to actually use it in game or just use it as a prop for movies and costumes......It feels like it would break if it ever was dropped or banged around.
The mags wobble in the magwell which isn't cool.
So that's my two cents on the gun. It's always difficult buying guns with no reviews so I hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing this. The reason I have it rated 3 instead of 1 is because it looks really nice and I hope when I target shoot it that it will redeem itself from almost knocking me out every time I take the mlok off.
Discuss about Evike.com Custom Eliminator Sportline Tavor Tar-21 AEG with Drum Magazine (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!