AW Custom strives to provide Airsofters with high quality guns that come directly from the factory already upgraded. Armorer Works does not simply change the finish of the gun and label it as "custom". Each gun that leaves Armorer Works has been modified with enhanced features that truly improve the comfort, performance and efficiency of the gun as well as cosmetic upgrades that are not generally seen in an out of the box gun. Custom finishes, improved grips, sights and ergonomic modifications as well as improved performance and gas efficiency are hallmarks of the dedication Armorer Works puts into providing their clients with the highest quality Airsoft products possible.
The AW Custom HX24 wind velocity gas blowback pistol is the pinnacle of the Hi-Capa evolution. Inspired by the most advanced pistols found in the competitive shooting realm, the Wind Velocity takes it's styling cues from award winning IPSC and IDPA pistols. Unlike any other Hi-Capa on the market, the wind velocity is designed to perform and comes out of the box with a plethora of accessories and upgrades included. An integrated extended compensator, which while adding to the overall look of the gun, also shrouds the extended 166mm inner barrel. A forward fiber optic sight and rear ghost ring sight make target acquisition a snap and the beveled magazine wells make reloads painlessly easy. The factory installed shortstroke buffer increases the wind velocity's cyclic rate without sacrificing the lock-on-empty feature. The frame of the Wind velocity didn't escape the scrutiny of the designers at AW Custom either. Stippling and texturing on the backstrap and grip panels give the shooter a sure grip while pre-tapped holes on either side of the frame accept most popular Hi-Capa scope mounts. When it comes to performance the Wind Velocity is second to none. A number of Evike.com employees have fielded Wind Velocity pistols at a number of events and the statement most echoed is that the gas efficiency surpasses most other Hi-Capa pistols. Reports of three magazines per gas fill were the rule, not the exception.
- Extended 166mm inner barrel provides incredible accuracy, range and muzzle velocity. Outperforms anything in it's class
- Serrated extended length one piece slide plus compensator
- Deep blade grooves for an aggressive gripping surface
- Machined with incredibly tight tolerances that you can feel through the pistol with every shot you take
- Compensator and barrel are precision machined as a single unit so there are no threads, or alignment issues of the compensator and bore, resulting in an extremely flat recoil cycle with an ultra-crisp, addictive blowback action
- Pre-drilled holes in the midframe for mounting industry-standard optics
- Compatible with AW Custom speed cocking handle kit & optics mount rail kit
- Adjustable rear ghost ring sight and fiber optic front sight
- Integrated frame 20mm accessory rail
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher, firmer grip with the support hand
- Modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger
- Extremely gas efficient
- Factory designed short-stroke system
- Realistic Blowback Action
271mm x 151mmMuzzle Velocity:
~350 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Magazine:
1 rounds. Compatible with KJW, WE, TM, and other similar Airsoft HICAPA Series Magazines Gas Type:
Green Gas, Red Gas, PropaneFiring Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, and ManualManufacturer:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA June 2017 AW Custom HX24 Wind Velocity IPSC Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol (Color: Two-Tone) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: June 2017
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.