"I got this gun for about 50% off, and I have to say right now, it was worth it. The gun has a great weight to it, and it feels very sturdy. It's mostly metal, with the grip, fore-grip, shoulder pad on the folding stock, and charging handle being made of comfortable and tough plastic that I doubt will break.(unless you act rough and actually try to break it) Even the magazine is metal.
The folding stock is sturdy, it has some wobble but not enough to effect your aim and it feels nice on your shoulder. The battery is stored in the fore-grip, so it's best to get a small 7.4 volt Li-Po battery. The RoF on this is good, and it hits hard.
Mine came with a small bag of BBs, a speed loader, and a decent looking sling
My only problem is that when you get to the end of the magazine, around the last 3 bbs, the gun stops feeding and you have to hold it upside to get the very last bbs to fire. This might just be a issue with the magazine I got itself though, so get a extra magazine, they're only 14 dollars.
"great gun! would recommend to anyone!
- solid build; a really solid build. the folding stock is surprisingly sturdy when expanded (I've had issues of all sorts with folding stocks). the fore grip is the only plastic piece on it, and still, that's really solid too.
- shoots really well.
- sling points are super convenient
- it has some weight too it (which I like)
- pretty reliable sights
- the magazines are really small; as they only hold 55 rounds. there is no existing high-cap mag, either. I've had no real problem with it, as the mags aren't expensive, and i'm usually chosen as a medic anyway, which this gun is really compatible with. I recommend at least three extra mags, though. also want to be wise on your shots, as full auto has sucked up my ammo within several seconds.
- battery compartment is in the foregrip, which is fine, it's just a little tight in there.
- when the stock is folded, the only thing holding it in place is a magnet. it's a strong magnet, but not reliable. I've already had occasions where the stock came out while I was running or whatever. also not a big deal; really easy to fix. (I like the stock unfolded, anyway)
- the slide does nothing, but you can still pull it back (just like many other guns). yet, when you release the slide, there is a cheap spring that makes an annoying after-noise that kind of reduces the realism of the gun. I don't really care about it, but even when you're firing your gun, (this gun is not blowback, but) you will hear the cheap spring silently make noise from the impact of the hammer inside the gun. the sound reminds me of when you fire those dollar-nerf guns.
- regarding that this gun is a unique model, it will give you nothing when it comes to upgrades. still, not my problem; I bought it specifically for the unique build and reenactment.
overall, this is a really reliable gun, and is perfect for someone who is looking for a WW2-ish gun that is still high-performance (which is exactly what I wanted). in the end, I got what I wanted, this gun didn't disappoint. i'll give it an 8/10