This is a pre-order item with an ETA (estimated arrival) of December 2018
A pre-order item is an up coming new product, or an item in the process of being restocked to the Evike.com platform by it's manufacturer.By pre-ordering an item, you will have reserved the inventory availability to receive it before the goods arrive. All pre-order items are eligible for a full refund at any time during the waiting period; simply call or drop us an email with the order # and the pre-order item you would like to cancel for an immediate refund. Due to circumstances such as US customs inspection, factory delays and other situations out of our control, all ETAs (estimated time of arrival) are estimated to our best ability and are subject to change.
- Fiber reinforced polymer receiver w/ CNC machined metal outer barrel, flash hider, and barrel nut
- Newly designed gearbox w/ QD spring change capabilities
- Folding / removable stock
- Electronically controlled ECU gearbox for better battery and motor efficiency while offering crisp trigger response
- Functional bolt lock
- Empty magazine detection
- Ambidextrous controls
- 4 position fire selector w/ genuine 3-round burst capabilities
ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
ASG's CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 has consitently exceeded the benchmarks for what is expected of an AEG, offering a combination of faithful realism, realistic construction and unparalleled shooting performance – right out of the box. Summer 2018 sees the unveiling of the next stage of the evolution of the first and only Airsoft gun to be designed and manufactured in Denmark.
With each revision the EVO has proven to consistently perform even better and has ensured it continues to eliminate all competition. Now though, after nearly 2 years of development and testing, we're proud to introduce the most significant updates to the EVO yet – udates that will redefine the standards of AEG performance.
The 2018 EVO 3 upgrades include a revised gearbox casing, smoother fire selector, optimized gear position, proprietary cylinder and cylinder head, as well as all new piston and piston head with optimized geometry.
The new cylinder set is compatible with other 3rd party Version 2 and Version 3 (M4/AK/G36) gearboxes and we intend to make it available as a separate upgrade component in the near future.
All 2018 revision specification parts are 100% inter-compatible with previous versions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)Weight:
2400g / 5.3lbInner Barrel:
208mm / 6.04mm BoreMagazine Capacity:
75rd Mid-CapacityMuzzle Velocity:
~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Gearbox:
Proprietary EVO 3 A1Fire Modes:
Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, SafetyBattery:
7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included)Hopup:
ASGThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
ActionSportGames is a worldwide leader in the business of replica firearms and accessories manufacturing – including Airsoft guns, Airguns, CO2 guns and firearms replicas. We specialize in 1:1 scale replica guns and accessories for fun, action, sports, entertainment and collection. Today were proud to be recognized as the innovator and manufacturer of the CZ EVO3 A1 AEG and having introduced several Airsoft versions of this popular Airsoft gun to the market.One of our goals is to become the preferred supplier in the firearms replica business through worldwide license agreements, quality brands and premium service – before, during and after sales.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
(Write a review)
"Can't be beat. The perfect gun. I keep trying to find better guns, but I keep coming back.
"I don't own this gun, but I have held and shot with it. I love it. Yeti tactical had pouches just for this gun. The selector is crisp, it's light weight and it shoots with good range. I was hitting 50 to 100 rather well. I think. 25 was being used. This gun is the reason I'm giving up my m4 loadout completely. Yes the battery area is crap, but whine if you wish while you could simply just get a peck box and problem solved. It shoots silently and like mentioned in other comments will not shoot or run the battery if a mag is empty.
I highly recommend it.
"I'm a bit torn, as I want to 5 star this gun, but I also want to be honest.
Let's talk about the good first. I own a real steel (er, polymer) CZ Skorpion EVO in 9mm, so I am able to directly compare the two weapons. The external of the airsoft EVO 3 is very impressive. It's clear the same molding for the real weapon was used on the airsoft version. I must admit the airsoft EVO's polymer seems to have just a bit less of a smooth shine on it than that of my real steel (RS) Evo, however this could be attributed to the fact that my airsoft EVO is black, while my real EVO is Flat Dark Earth. The weight of the two is quite similar, with of course the slight nod to the real steel due to the metal components.
The airsoft EVO 3 is configured in a way that would be illegal for a real steel EVO without applying for a NFA (National Firearm Act) tax stamp, which I have done with my real steel EVO. The folding stock, length of pull, and general handling of this weapon system is PHENOMENAL, and the airsoft version is a perfect training analogue for the real steel. A perfect combination! Overall I would say the EVO 3 couldn't be closer to it's real steel cousin without actually firing 9mm!
Talking about performance... Incredible... The EVO 3 has a crisp and powerful "TWACK" each and every shot, letting you know there is business backing up that pretty face. FPS out of the box was right at 390ish with .20s. No problem with that quick change spring feature. Accuracy? Mind blowingly good! I have no complaints on performance so far.
With all the above said, why only four stars? Frankly, in spite of all the good things I've mentioned, there are a couple issues that hold the gun back from Czech perfection.
Firstly, the space for a battery is just BAD. You will not fit anything but the most compact batteries in this gun, or be forced to slap a PEQ box on the rail. I just can't help feeling there could have been a way to pull it off, but if there wasn't include a PEQ box battery. It is a surefire headache for the average buyer unless they were prepared in advance with just the right battery or a PEQ box. Along with all this, the battery access, while very secure, it's a bit of a PITA to get to, so don't plan on a quick battery swap.
Second, the safety/selector switch just feels... yucky... Not nearly as positive or crisp as my RS Evo. It is useable, but I've already had to take extra care to make sure I have the setting I want. I've been told this is due to the ambi feature of the switch, but frankly I would have been OK with only having one side if it improved the switch. It's pretty bad.
My third issue is circumstantial, and your mileage my vary. My EVO arrived with some damage. The orange tip had been crushed completely off the gun (a blessing in a way, I don't have to worry with it!) and the threaded retaining block for the hand guard (which must be removed to take off the fore grip and access the battery) was all nicked and scratched up, almost like someone went at it with a knuckle breaker adjustable wrench! The good news is that is the only damage, and the box was not damaged, so my hope is the rough handling of the gun was limited enough not to damage it in a way that will shorten it's service life... time will tell... I was able to correct the damage to the retaining block with a gun bluing pen so it is at least not noticeable, but since I am picky about the look of my weapons I was urked by this. The unboxing is such a big moment when you've been waiting for a gun like this, so that put a damper on it!
Very good clone of the actual CZ Evo
Excellent handling and ergonomics
Outstanding out of the box performance and accuracy
Battery compartment is a sh*t show
Selector switch feels gummy and not very positive (perhaps this is correctable/local to my gun?)
My EVO arrived looking like someone beat the crap out of the muzzle...
4/5 Stars. I love CZ, and ASG has impressed me. Worth a buy!
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: December 2018
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.