- Fiber reinforced polymer receiver w/ CNC machined metal outer barrel, flash hider, and barrel nut
- Newly designed gearbox w/ QD spring change capabilities
- Folding / removable stock
- Electronically controlled ECU gearbox for better battery and motor efficiency while offering crisp trigger response
- Functional bolt lock
- Empty magazine detection
- Ambidextrous controls
- 4 position fire selector w/ genuine 3-round burst capabilities
ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
ASG's CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 has consitently exceeded the benchmarks for what is expected of an AEG, offering a combination of faithful realism, realistic construction and unparalleled shooting performance – right out of the box. Summer 2018 sees the unveiling of the next stage of the evolution of the first and only Airsoft gun to be designed and manufactured in Denmark.
With each revision the EVO has proven to consistently perform even better and has ensured it continues to eliminate all competition. Now though, after nearly 2 years of development and testing, we're proud to introduce the most significant updates to the EVO yet – udates that will redefine the standards of AEG performance.
The 2018 EVO 3 upgrades include a revised gearbox casing, smoother fire selector, optimized gear position, proprietary cylinder and cylinder head, as well as all new piston and piston head with optimized geometry.
The new cylinder set is compatible with other 3rd party Version 2 and Version 3 (M4/AK/G36) gearboxes and we intend to make it available as a separate upgrade component in the near future.
All 2018 revision specification parts are 100% inter-compatible with previous versions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)Weight:
2400g / 5.3lbInner Barrel:
208mm / 6.04mm BoreMagazine Capacity:
75rd Mid-CapacityMuzzle Velocity:
~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Gearbox:
Proprietary EVO 3 A1Fire Modes:
Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, SafetyBattery:
7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ small Tamiya (Not included)Hopup:
ASGThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Proline airsoft gun is backed by a 12 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
ActionSportGames is a worldwide leader in the business of replica firearms and accessories manufacturing – including Airsoft guns, Airguns, CO2 guns and firearms replicas. We specialize in 1:1 scale replica guns and accessories for fun, action, sports, entertainment and collection. Today were proud to be recognized as the innovator and manufacturer of the CZ EVO3 A1 AEG and having introduced several Airsoft versions of this popular Airsoft gun to the market.One of our goals is to become the preferred supplier in the firearms replica business through worldwide license agreements, quality brands and premium service – before, during and after sales.
(Write a review)
"Perfect in every way except one. The battery storage limits the battery type. Best bang for the buck.
"I like this gun, a lot. So much so that i bought two of them, one the carbine and this one. I call it the "shorty" at least in my gun log to differentiate it from the carbine and shorty has about 11,000 bb's through it by now. If I'd bought this gun first I doubt I'd have gotten most of the others (MP40, Sterling SMG, Italian MP38) since this gun beats them all - in features, reliability, design, workmanship, just about everything except maybe price.
This is not a cheap gun, of course, but for all that you get a whole lot of gun for the money. The shorty is as accurate as my M16-M203 if not more so, and the rate of fire is crazy high - with the 11.1 lipo it's a bullet hose. My favorite thing to do with this gun is just let loose with tracers at night, lots of fun!
If there were any drawbacks to this gun, it has to be battery access. Shoe-horning the battery in the forearm is just not practical to me: not only does it require too much disassembling just to charge or check, it limits the size of the battery you can use. After a while I just bought the mock AN/PEQ2 box, mount it to the side of the forearm and I can use the large Tenergy 11.1 v lipo (I have not had much luck with the butterfly type so I just don't buy those anymore).
As soon as I bought the gun I bought several of the 375 round magazines and these are much better then the 75 round that comes with it. I also bought a Tapp drum, the battery operated one. At $120 yes it is pricey, but it sure saves a lot of reloading time. The only drawback to this drum is it fires so fast you could probably melt your motor if you weren't paying attention. I did have one problem with the Tapp drum after I tried to load BB's into the wrong hole (the correct port is the oval hole on front of the drum, which when not in use is covered by a small piece of velcro fabric). I was looking for an easier way to load the drum so dropped some bb's down the smaller hole in the mag well portion. The drum then jammed up and wouldn't feed bb's. But I just took it apart (carefully) by removing the 4 hex screws, and gently levering off the back. The plastic gears are covered by another plastic piece, held on by 3 small phillips screws - after removing those then gently lifting the plastic piece out of the way, I just shook out the bb's jamming the gears and reassembled and iot was good as new. (So if you buy the Tapp drum only load it through the oval hole and no other, I guess).
This is a rather pricey, but first-class airsoft gun in every way. Design, materials, workmanship and reliability are worthy of guns twice the price; it has a one year warranty; tracer units, suppressors and muzzle brakes fit with ease (14 mm CCW) has a high rate of fire, and it is surprisingly accurate. I say pick one up before they decide to raise the price of it again.
"Can't be beat. The perfect gun. I keep trying to find better guns, but I keep coming back.
Discuss about ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 - A1 Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov