Revision "Special Edition" Desert Locust Goggles Deluxe (two spare lens) - Black
Maximum field-of-view goggle with best-in-class anti-fog performance; provides superior protection from ballistic and environmental threats. The special edition comes with a Multicam pouch!
- Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision for peak performance
- Unrestricted field-of-view for enhanced war fighting capabilities
- Low-Profile Design compatible with helmets, binoculars, and night-vision systems
- Pliable frame seals comfortably to face.
- Adjustable head strap can be worn over or under helmet
- Full frame ventilation and OcuMax coated lenses prevent fogging. Anti-fog and anti-scratch lenses resist a wide range of chemicals, including DEET.
- Robust design and materials protect and perform through all the rigors of combat.
- Prescription Ready with Optional Rx Insert (Rx Insert sold separately)
Polycarbonate, RubberFrame Color:
Clear, Solar-Smoked, YellowDimensions:
200mm x 90mmPackage Includes:
Desert Locust Goggle Frame, Clear Lens, Solar-Smoked Lens, Yellow Lens, Anti-Reflective Sleeve, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Storage CaseCertifications:
EXCEEDS U.S. MILITARY BALLISTIC IMPACT REQUIREMENTS FOR GOGGLES (MIL-DTL-43511D, CLAUSE 3.5.10)
EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2010 BALLISTIC IMPACT AND OPTICAL REQUIREMENTSCE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 166, EN 170 AND EN 172CAGE CODE: 30VZ5
Revision Military adheres to its singular purpose: "We are passionately committed to providing leading-edge protective equipment for mission critical military use worldwide. We are dedicated to the exploration of new possibilities and superior solutions."
Revision is a solutions provider specializing in protective equipment—primarily protective eyewear, armor, and head systems - along with newer innovations in power management and integrated systems. With robust design and development expertise, extensive experience, significant investment in efficient, high-volume manufacturing, and vertical integration, Revision is driven by a fundamental and powerful idea: delivering protective solutions that save lives. This ethos is embraced by employees at every level and across every department within the Company. Revision's mission is built into every Company effort, activity, and product line. It fuels Revision's product development, design, and R&D efforts.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about z Revision Special Edition Desert Locust Goggles Deluxe (two spare lens) - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!