"This gun is really good i have had a for a year now and it still runs fine.
But these are tips to make ur mp7 last
get a new hop up rubber and to get to the rubber u need a .9mm allen key
get a cqb bolt to play indoors
and get an optic for it(optional) The iron sights are pretty good but its hard to aim under pressure and while wearing a mask "Ok lets get straight to it this KWA GBB MP7 is by far the greatest airsoft gun I've ever had the pleasure of owning and using in the wonderful sport of airsoft. This thing is ROCK SOLID in quality, performance, function, and realism. I bought my KWA MP7 here at EVIKE.COM during my senior year of high school in the year of 2012. It's now almost 2016 and I'll tell you what I've only field stripped this thing to clean it less than 4 times, cleaned the inner barrel like once, and never really "took care" of this GBB like I was supposed too. I think I've oiled it with silicon less than the number of fingers I've got on one hand. THIS THING STILL RUNS LIKE A CHAMP with no upgrades other than a mock suppressor with an inner barrel. I took this thing and fired many magazines under water. (thought it would be cool to dive in a body of water and pop up like a special operator: water temp was FREEZING COLD. dumped mag after mag no problem) I've lit this thing on fire with just gas in the magazine holding down the bolt catch just for fun. (don't do this very stupid thing to do) I've dropped this thing on concrete on purpose just for the hell of it to see how it would hold up. Bottom line? It held up. I still even have the original stock it never broke. (get the angry gun stock kit way better) Bolt catch stopped working so I was going to get a new bolt catch but somehow over time it fixed itself. (Probably because I cracked it open and actually cleaned it and oiled it) Magazine leaked A LITTLE but fixed that with a new o-ring. Front and rear sights can be dialed in accurately and are not only there for looks but function well for airsoft. TAKE CARE OF THIS THING AND IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. REMEMBER TO CLEAN AND LUBE YOUR GBB AND TREAT THEM LIKE THE REAL DEAL!!!
1. Not just dependable right out of the box, but dependable right out of the box with a couple years after that. Just do preventive work on it or replace parts as they fail.
2. Rock solid feels nice and has heavy weight. Feels realistic even though it is not 1 to 1 scale. Very positive mag engagement,
3. Once bolt is locked back I can put a cable lock through it (Overkill I know but when you transport airsoft that have a mock suppressor with no orange you got to take extra measures) Orange electrical tape works well to not leave residue on your barrel for transportation. Then when you go to your field you can simply take it off.
4. ROF AND FPS are good enough for me to play outdoor woodland games against AEG players. Imagine you can get a low power bolt and run CQB with this thing
5. Trigger is a little spongy (I'm used to real steel triggers) but for airsoft it works and feels good. Very rapid response just wish there was a more positive reset.
CON'S - STUFF I DON'T LIKE BUT WON'T BE AN AFFECT ON PURCHASE
1. Not 1 to 1 scale like VFC model but KWA will probably be more reliable and dependable. I'd rather take reliable and dependable over scale.
2. You can't just pull the charging handle back and engage the bolt catch to lock the bolt back. You actually have to have a magazine in the mag well to lock the bolt back.
3. After turning 18 and then turning 21 years old, it is now hard to spend time between regular life, college, real steel shooting rifle/pistol/shotgun, airsoft, and other hobbies I have acquired like photography, mountain biking, trumpet, guitar, piano, and now getting interested in bee hives and harvesting honey. Sigh no wonder I haven't had time to clean this airsoft gun. But it still shoots bb's and works; it's a KWA folks. and this MP7 GBB should be added to your collection ASAP. "Ive had this gun for awhile now and i love it, usually when buying something i go for something really unique and this mp7 is more than that. i got a angel custom power up suppressor and it was shooting at 510 with .20 bbs and a fully gassed mag 420 without it(i use .32 bbs). This is my favorite gun out of all the ones i have and it works the best great range and accuracy. I have gone to 3 games with his and have not had a problem with the gun yet.
ive looked online to try to find an easy way to change the inner barrel but it looks pretty complicated to take fully apart. it shoots great now but i want to see if it gets better with the 6.01 tight bore barrel.
Get a second mag for it because you will go through them fast ignore the price you need it. sometimes one of my mags will leak but not always so its not a huge problem but i dont know if thats just the mag i got.
Really good range(people comment on how i snipe with it)
really compact (fits in my pistol case perfectly)
good weight for its size
loud (can be con)
fun to use
everyone gets shocked at how good it is
makes a great primary
not extremely gas efficient it usually gets around 1 1/2 on semi
i have yet to find an easy way to disassemble it
i give it 5 stars and i would completely recommend it to anybody looking for a gas SMG
also get a QD sling for it, its heavier than it looks Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
*Red Dot Scope not included H&K Umarex MP7 Rapid Deployment Hard Kick Airsoft Gas Blowback by KWA (Black)
For H&K fans, this is an authentic / licensed "H&K Airsoft MP7" that is directly manufactured by H&K licensee Umarex USA (OEM by KWA)! The H&K MP7 is a compact, lightweight Personal Defense Weapon that is smaller than a conventional sub-machine gun. The conventional layout and fully ambidextrous controls on the MP7 means it handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle. This clever design allows any user to operate this PDW with minimal training. The MP7 is ideal for those on Personal Security Detail (PSD) or plain clothes duty in hostile territory and require more firepower than a pistol can provide.
The H&K MP7 GBB features authentic H&K engraving, compact frame, realistic hard-kick blowback, extreme high quality, detailed finish, superb accuracy, superb range, fully & semi automatic firing, two position retractable stock, rubber buttpad, full ambidextrous design, adjustable iron sights, accessory side rails, integrated scope rail, flip-down vertical support grip, on frame safety, 40 round magazine capacity, 380~430 FPS power output, adjustable hopup, and is powerd by Airsoft green gas or propane adapters.
Features: Fully trademarked H&K / Heckler & Koch Engraving. Compact design; great as a sidearm or primary weapon Realistic, hard-kick blowback Extreme high quality build and detailed finish. Superb accuracy and range. Adjustable hopup for optimized range. Fully automatic and semi-automatic firing. Light weight and high strength polymer frame. Telescopic two position retractable stock with rubber buttpad Metal rails, flashhider, magazine, fire selector, slide release, iron sight and retractable stock. Adjustable front and rear flip-up iron sights Textured pistol grip Heavyweight full metal magazine 20mm front accessory side rails Full length top rail for optics. Integrated flip-down vertical grip Completely ambidextrous: Ambidextrous firing selector switch, bolt release, mag release and charging handle Orange Flashhider affixed to outer barrel to comply with USA regulation. Caliber:
Ammo Type :
6mm Airsoft BB. 0.20g or heavier / Matrix & compatible high grade Airsoft bbs recommended.
Green Gas, Propane Adapter
Picatinny / Weaver rail.
380mm / 590mm (Retracted / Extended)
380~430 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Semi / Full-Auto / Safe
Gun, Magazine, Manual
Rear Sight Type :
Flip-up - Dual Aperture - Adj. for Windage & Elevation
Front Sight Type :
Flip-up - Adjustable Post
Heckler & Koch (Licensed) / Umarex USA / Elite Force / OEM: KWA
Heckler & Koch
The U.S. affiliate of firearms maker Heckler & Koch GmbH of Oberndorf, Germany, Heckler & Koch USA is the American distributor of a wide range of technologically advanced small arms for defense, law enforcement, and sporting use. H&K has officially granted a license to Umarex for the H&K MP7. Umarex USA has officially licensed the Heckler & Koch MP7 Personal Defense Weapon.
Spare Magazines Available here at Evike.com! Find MP7 tactical holster here at Evike.com! Find MP7 Mock Suppressors here at Evike.com!