"Have two. Love em' both. Nice metal rail space and can heave some bb's down range. Comes with grip... (I added a giant red dot) - good to go! Locktight your pins people. Battery is impossibly tight unless you get it in just the right spot. I dremeled just a hair off my two stocks for ease of battery changes. No probs yet! :) "I've had this rifle for about a month or so, and I'm honestly loving it. I really recommend it to anyone who likes the H&K rifles but want something that sticks out a lot more than usual or wants a G36C with an EXCESSIVE amount of rail space,
- Nice looking and feeling. all of the externals look good and feel good. I'm especially fond of the stock with the thumb hole and the cheek riser. the metal rails are a bit uncomfortable on bare hands (but hey! it comes with a foregrip!)
- Heavy. This rifle has a lot of weight to it and it's lovely, could be a con if you want something light. And even with all the weight it's well balanced.
- Good Performance. I've yet to try it with a 9.6v (as it's in the mail still) but with the stock battery the rate of fire still feels pretty decent. I am able to hit a can repeatedly from about around 70 feet, a piece of A4 paper at 100, and a human sized target at about 150 feet. There is a noticeable deviation in bb trajectory at the longer distances, as to be expected.
- Really easy to disassemble and reassemble. Great for teching and adjusting things internally. echo1 has a good youtube video about it.
- M4 Magwell. This is a great thing about the rifle, a lot of mags are really loose in the magwell but it does enable you to mooch ammo off every m4 user on the field so you will never run out of ammo (as long as people are nice enough).
- Rail space. You will not run out. Ever. There's just so much of it.
- Metal Hi-Caps Included. Enough said, they are a fantastic feel and a good weight(one of mine broke though). The straight style one looks cool which is a plus.
- Compatible with JG G36 parts. I've gone back and forth between the default hand guard and a JG G36 handguard, the four holed one, it covers up the standard length outerbarrel and gives it a cool spacegun/laser gun aesthetic which turns heads. I've permanently replaced the outerbarrel with the longer G36 outerbarrel, it looks a lot better than the smaller barrel with the default handguard and allows a longer innerbarrel. And with the JG handguard installed with the JG outerbarrel makes it look like an assault rifle SL8!
- Almost fully ambidextrous. As a ambidextrous guy who shoots lefty this is fantastically convenient! The only down side is it's hard to get the mag release which is on the left side of the rifle.
- Way too much hop up out of the box. The hop up has a maddog nub which is rather stiff. It's easily solved by using either a different nub, if accessible, or using a small radial file to shorten the arm that presses the nub down (echo1 has a video showing this too!).
- Terrible Sights. They are essentially pistol sights on a rifle. A big problem I have with it is that you cannot use the cheek riser and the integrated sights at the same time. It definitely needs some sort of attached optic.
- Magwell pin is very lose. I actually lost mine and couldn't find one, if you have problems I'd recommend picking up a G36C handguard pin as they have a nice locking mechanism and they fit perfectly in the pin slot and is nice and stiff.
- Mag release kind of sucks. I mentioned it already but I realized it's not very comfortable to use even when firing right handed. Not a big thing but It's not optimal.
All in all the Echo1 MTC 3 is a awesome looking, feeling, and shooting rifle. I highly recommend it! "I've used this for about a year and it's very cool.
Looks very cool and stands out from every gun on the field
Decent rof of 20 rds per sec with a 9.6
Changeable magwell to take m4 or g36 mags
Very comfortable rails system
Unique mag release
Low profile iron sights
Lots of rail space
Cool sl9 stock
PIN THAT HOLDS THE MAGWELL IS VERY LOOSE GET A NEW PIN FOR IT!
Iron sights are very blocky; you can't make precise shots with them
Mags that come with do not feed well
Charging handle jams
Crazy hop-up even on the lowest setting
The stock's butt is plastic so it's uncomfortable to shoulder without a vest on
Overall this gun is great for intermediate players because starters will have an unusual platform to begin with. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
Echo1 MTC 3 Full Size (Modular Tactical Carbine) Airsoft AEG Rifle Inspired by the G36C and SL9, the Echo1 MTC3 or Master Blaster is the latest version in the Modular Tactical Carbine series. The Echo1 MTC3 features a full stock, so you can install mini batteries or an Echo1 liPo and cause more hits to the opposing team. The MTC3 is ready for field use out of the box with its 380 fps and compact setup, so you can run through the field or buildings and empty out those hicaps on other teams. The MTC3 comes with a tac grip to help steady your shots, and two hicaps to keep you in the game longer without having to reload. If you want to upgrade your MTC, you can do so easily due to its well known version 3 gearbox. If you want a compact unique AEG from Echo1 you will have to rock the Master Blaster and show the other team what's up.
Features: Full Metal RIS; Great for Tactical Accessories Full Length Metal Top Rail; Perfect for Scopes and Optics High Strength Nylon Fiber Polymer Receiver and Stock with Detachable Cheek Rest Fully Upgradeable, Full Metal Version 3 Gearbox Uses and comes with two M4 Mags but is easily convertible to take G36 Mags Ergonomic Polymer Motor Grip Functioning Mock Charging Handle Length: 735mm Weight: 2500g Inner Barrel: ~247mm Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity and 190rd Hi-Capacity Compatible with Echo1, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity: ~380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs) Thread Direction: 14mm Negative Gearbox: Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable Motor: Short Type Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Package Includes: Gun, 2 Magazines, Manual, Battery, Charger Battery: 8.4v Small Type recommended (Battery included) Hopup: Yes, Adjustable Manufacturer: Echo1
Wanna chat about
Echo1 MTC 3 Full Size (Modular Tactical Carbine) Airsoft AEG Rifle?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.
Facebook about THIS with your friends! Comment for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Details can be found on The Evike Facebook Fan Page HERE! Remember to leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to qualify your comment!