ID: 38615 (Helm-8978T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
- 7 Removable fully adjustable inner pads
- Fully adjustable chin strap
- Textured finish similar to the real TC-2000 helmet
- Great comfort and realism
- Built-in night vision mounting point (mount not included)
- Built-in ACH rails for tactical accessories
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Fantastic. This helmet is absolutely amazing. I would buy this helmet over any other MICH helmet anyday. The weighting is perfect, feels just like the real thing. It comes with a removable nvg mount and side rails which are great if you're into putting flashlights on your helmets instead of weapons. This helmet will fit anyone from age 10+, although I would recommend buying a different one if your neck is particularly weak and you're planning on wearing for extended periods of time. As I said, it's heavy. The pads included make life on your head really easy when suffering concussive blows from branches, guns, wood, doorways, etc. making it really worth your buy. As for helmet covers, it fits each designated MICH 2000 cover I've tried but it really works best with my Rothco Woodland MARPAT cover. Note, you will have to cut small holes in the cover to fit screws in, although it shouldn't be a problem.
"I bought this helmet a few months ago. It's very well constructed, very comfortable. It came with plastic rails, the two side rails are able to be taken off. But the front seems to be glued or something. The padding are EXCELLENT, does not compare to other helmets. It has a coarse, Sandy texture, very realistic. The Velcro came to me, with it attached. The back Velcro panel is a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square. Just a tad small for a name tape. I would definetly recommend this to anyone. Worth the money.
"I got this helmet and it is worth the price!!!
- DIY pads so you can custom fit it to your size
- NVG mound accepts almost all nvg mounts on the market ( and they fit snug, no wiggle room)
- the pads are soft so more comfort for all day use
- work really well with PVS 15 and GPNVG 18 nvgs
- the chin strap has leather on it so it adds to the comfort and does not dig in ti you
- Really nice in between light and dark tan color, it goes great with coyote tan and multi gear/bdu
- nice patch real estate
- none what so ever
If you are looking for a good mich 2000 with nvg mount and side rail mounts than look no further. It is comfortable, practical, and just looks great with any loadout. 5/5
Discuss about Emerson MICH 2000 Helmet with NVG Mount & Side Rail (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.