ID: 38552 (Vest-MCR5-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Magazines not included
- Chest rig comes with three built-in stacker/Kangaroo type mag pouches, will hold six M4 mags and six pistol mags
- Swivel Lockster - Swivel Push-Button release buckle
- Padded cross-back shoulder straps with webbing and D-ring
- Additional mesh pocket on the back
- Two open-top mag pouches (one on each side)
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableColor:
Heavy Duty NylonManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"BEST VEST I EVER HAD !
- 6 M4`s mag is enought !
- molle on the sides for pistols and dump pouches
- Good fabric
- VERY GOOD PRICE !
- To many pistols mags (could some space for other stuff)
and that is it ...
BUY IT !!!
P.S.: Look out for being shot in the back .... that hurts lol
"Love this rig, I have been using it for 3 years now and the only issue I have had with it are the waist belt coming undone once in a while. The quality is very durable and I have put it through some moderate abuse. I also bought the water carrier module and swapped it out for the back. I also have attached a medic pouch, pistol holster, radio holder, sling, and grenade holder. It does start to get heavy with all of this gear but it does distribute the load evenly to my shoulders. I find this much more useful than a plate carrier.
"I bought this vest second-hand from another local airsofter awhile ago because I was looking for a lighter platform than a plate carrier. At first, I liked the 6 pistol mag pouches on the front, but they very quickly got in the way and were really annoying for me... so I took a seam ripper and just took them off. Now it works beautifully (I can go prone easier without the pistol pouches) and looks a whole lot more streamlined. Anyways...
- Holds 6 rifle mags easily (AK, M4, probably even G36 if you really stuffed them in)
- MOLLE space on the sides for extra pouches
- Nice spacious admin/map pouch behind mags
- Condor's modular circle-joint straps for arm movement
- Very lightweight
- Very forgiving for big people (I'm 6-foot-2 and almost 280lbs...)
- 6 pistol/tool pouches on front stick out way too far
- Kinda hard to remove without undoing the joint buckles
- Needs modifications to make it work (personal opinion)
Overall, I'd give a solid 8.5/10. Definitely a couple issues on Condor's part, but nothing Evike can really do. Either way, it's still a great product from a great-ish company.
Discuss about Condor Gen 5 Tactical MOLLE Recon Chest Rig (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!