ID: 38520 (GC-VLK-49624)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Patch not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Patch not included
Valken 46" Double Rifle Case - Black
- Main compartment accommodate up to two rifles up to 42" long
- Integrated hook and loop strap in main compartment to secure rifles
- Secondary compartment holds SMG, rifles, pistols, or accessories up to 26"
- Three integrated magazine / utility pouches
- Integrated pistol holder for secondary compartment
- Heavy duty zippered main and sub compartment
- Padded Interior center divider and padded exterior.
- Small zippered compartments on exterior great for tools, silicone oil, etc
- QD buckles secure main compartment for added security
- MOLLE webbing ready for additional pouch attachments
- Lockable zippers and main compartment
- Built-in heavy duty carrying handle
- Integrated adjustable backpack shoulder straps for easy and slick transportation
- Made out of water / dust resistance material
- Center Velcro panel for patch and personalization
13" x 42.5" x 3.5"Color:
High Durability Nylon FabricManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"I can't believe how amazing this is! I'm still finding pockets everywhere. I can carry 2 G3's, a grenade launcher, pistols, mags, battery, my complete uniform, this, that, it has a lot of space in such a seemingly compact area. Also the quality is amazing, and the velcro sleeves are a great addition to secure your guns from moving.
High quality materials
Pockets everywhere, I'm still finding them
Velcro securing straps
You don't have it!
Overall, I highly recommend this bag, you get an amazing quality with great design and space at an affordable price.
Discuss about Valken 46 Double Rifle Case - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!