ID: 37211 (HU-E1-M4CNC)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Echo1 MAX Series M4 CNC Hop-Up Chamber UnitFeatures:One Piece Precision CNC Machined Hop-Up UnitAnodized FinishIncludes Chamber Parts (Bucking not Included)Compatibility:
Standard TM Compatible M4/M16 and other Series Airsoft AEG RiflesManufacturer:
Echo1 / SHS / Matrix (SHS OEM)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This hop-up felt and looked like a great item at first, but it had several issues.
1. The gear screw it came with stripped in about 2 seconds
2. The little clips that hold the gears on the unit are near impossible to get on, and they tear up the back of the plastic gears.
3. it did not include a nub, but i had a spare.
4. it does not hold onto the nubs and they will roll out of the unit unless there's a barrel in it.
5. Lastly, even though the c-clip snaps on securely, the barrel moves around ruining the air seal making it totally useless
The only reason i don't give it a 1 is that the unit itself is well constructed.
"Very high quality hop up. This coupled with the Maple leaf bucking and nub makes for an amazingly accurate combination. Literally no hop applied and my .25s are flying far and strait with stock barrel.
"i ordered this hop up for my G&P M4 and it makes everything come together. the CNC cut aluminum is super light weight.. the one i ordered was missing one piece.. the c clip.. but i had a spare one. other than that the hop up is a must buy. PERFECT for your AEG that you put alot of time into. why not get the best hop up that alos looks way nicer than any one else's hop up:)
very slick looking. colors are spot on
ver. 2 grBox
Discuss about SHS MAX Series M4 CNC Hop-Up Chamber Unit with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!