Tactical Force Combat TF11 Mac11 Full Auto CO2 Airsoft Gas Blowback by Maruzen
The TF11 is a 12g Co2 cartridge powered M11 equipped with extreme high power, durability and high rate of fire!
The Umarex Tactical Force Combat TF11 Full Auto CO2 Airsoft Gas Blowback Machine Pistol is an ultra-fast firing, rapidly deployable, and easily concealable airsoft machine pistol that will put the ultimate element of firepower in your hands. Featuring a full metal inner barrel, the TF11 adds an element of accuracy while firing over 1000 rounds per minute. Add an element of superior firepower to your arsenal with the TF11.Muzzle Velocity:
330~360 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20G BBs)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyMagazine Capacity:
6mm. High Grade Airsoft bbs recommended.ROF:
Over 1000 Rounds per MinuteGas Type:
CO2 (Uses standard 12 gram CO2 cartridges)Manufacturer:
UmarexUSAFeatures:Realistic Blowback Actions!1:1 Scale Authentic TF11 M11 replica.High power high durability Mac11 Airsoft GBBManufactured by the real fire-arm industry!
FPS Range: 330-360
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review)
"I did not buy this gun off evike (I got it used for cheap because it was really beat up). When I got it, it was in real bad shape and jammed after every 5 shots or so. After I took it in, cleaned it, lubed it, and l shot around with it a few times before it got used to being taken care of (the previous owner really didn't care about it). After all of that it was shooting great! I've gotten a lot more different results than everyone else who has done a review on this. For example most people say the fps is low (in the high 200's and low 300's) but mine is shooting a little over 350 with .20s and 305 with .25s.
- very reliable (mine took a major beating and was very neglected by the previous owner and it shouldn't be shooting today but despite that, it still does the impossible)
- very simple design (internals are pretty simple)
- light weight
- fits in some holsters
- shoots pretty high for what it is (I was getting about 350 fps with .20s but everyone else seems to be getting in the high 200s)
- apparently it hurts because people tend to freak out when I shoot them (even if it isn't that close. Maybe like 20 ft)
- high capacity magazine for a GBB
- while mostly being externally plastic, it still has metal internals
- don't listen to people who say it's a gas hog because it's not (unless you do long bursts on full auto, in which case you will get around 2 mags or 100 rounds but on semi you can get up to 4 mags or 200 rounds)
- shoots about 110 feet which I wasn't expecting from something with no hop up what so ever
- very accurate for something without a hop up (when I say no hop up I mean NO hop up. Not even a fixed hop up)
- pretty fast fire rate on full auto
- metal where it needs to be
- for a GBB it's actually not loud (could be a con)
- cheap mags
- cheap gun
- while the gun is hard to find now the mags are still readily available
- plastic body (could be a pro)
- full auto isn't as gas efficient as semi auto (not a con for me because my field is semi only anyway plus I like semi more because I won't run out of ammo so fast)
- gun is harder to find now
Can't really think of any other cons
Over all 5 stars. Great CQB weapon or a decent secondary
"Had mine for a year and have had no issues whatsoever! Only issue is if you just lay on the trigger then you get about a mag and a half before you're out of co2, but given the mag size that comes to about 75 bbs until you need more co2 which for cqb is good! Eats co2 on full auto but fun to shoot especially if you have extra mags like I do! Very intimidating to hear this thing firing off in your direction!
"I love this thing. Backyard battles or cqb this is a great buy. The main problem with this little thing is that it does occasionally break. And, I ain't gonna lie it isn't a "professional" quality gun. So if you're a noob and buy this gun you may end up getting screwed if you can't fix it. I generally get about 3000 rounds through it before something breaks.
So, so much fun to shoot
Really efficient, you get about 100 shots a canister
mags are fairly cheap
Mags are very large and awkward to carry spares
I'm not sure if i can really complain about accuracy, but yeah
INTIMIDATION (single): 8/10 (dual) 11/10
Discuss about z Tactical Force Combat TF11 Mac11 Full Auto CO2 Airsoft Gas Blowback by Maruzen with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!