ID: 35908 (GP-WG-4331)
Hover or touch above to zoom
WG M9 Elite 331 Full Metal Airsoft CO2 Gas Blowback - Black
The WG M9 Elite shoots 400~500 FPS right out of the box! Powered by Co2 cartridges you can find anywhere. This handgun does it all with a awesome 400~500+ FPS output while sticking to it's beautiful exterior construction, finish and realism.Features:New Generation Gas Blowback System. (Slide moves half cycle / 1" for accuracy, efficiency and power conservation.)High Power output, performance, range, accuracy, and durability. 400~500 FPS!Highly efficient CO2 system fires over 60 BB's on one CO2 cartridge at over 450+FPS.Full Metal Slide, frame, hammer, trigger, barrel, sights...where it should be metal, is.Railed Frame for tactical light, laser and other accessories / attachments. (20mm standard weaver rail.)Functional on frame safety.Serrated slide.Ergonomic polymer / textured M9 Military type hand grip.Detachable Heavy Weight Co2 Magazine.Adjustable Rear Sight.On Frame Magazine Release.Integrated Glow SightsRealistic Hard Kick Blowback Action.Weight:
WG (Taiwan) TSD / Matrix (USA)Gas:
12 gram CO2 cartridge.Materials:
Nylon Fiber, Metal AlloyCaliber / BB:
6mm Airsoft bb. 0.25g or heavier / Matrix & Compatible high grade bbs recommended for best performance, accuracy and range.Firing Mode:
Gas Blowback / Semi-Automatic.Hopup:
450~500+ FPS. Measured with 0.20g bb.Package Includes:
Gas Pistol, Magazine, ManualMagazine Capacity:
15 rounds. Spare Magazines available here at Evike.com
(Write a review)
1) Very high power. Like WOW.
2) Decent accuracy at ranges of over 50M.
3) Great sights in daylight. Not so great indoors or in the shadows.
4) Very comfortable grip. It is almost better than my P99.
5) Kicks like a small firearm when CO2 is full.
6) Sounds fantastic when fired.
7) Slide button safety is great.
1) Sights are really bad in low-light environments.
2) Magazine is expensive.
3) Goes through CO2 like a Hummer goes through gasoline.
4) A single 12G cartridge only lasts about 8-10 magazines...
5) Due to high power, it is often banned from most indoor arenas.
6) Super heavy trigger that is difficult to pull quickly.
7) Very weak slide return spring. The slide is very loose.
8) Hammer doesn't lock and bounces around sometimes.
Overall: Here's the thing. It's a sidearm. It does go through a LOT of CO2, but it's not a main weapon. At some point, I'd like to get a GreenGas adapter cartridge to bring the FPS down and save some money. Otherwise, it's definitely worth the money. It performs very well and is super reliable. I have never had any issues with mine! 4/5
"So iv'e had this gun for about a year now and honestly its remained pretty much intact and still performs great.
A good way to extend the life of the gun is to try not to use cheap ammo.
for a while i used cheap Walmart ammo and it jammed it once, and a green thing fell out and now the blowback doesn't work. But It still shoots accurately, and is still REALLY powerful.
1. Just 1 CO2 cartridge can shoot at high FPS for a pretty long time. (very efficient)
2. Actually you don't have to hold the mag release button to insert a mag, mine usually works fine without having to press anything.
3. It's made of mostly metal, so it's pretty durable.
4. Never had any problems with loose exterior parts.
6. There is also the rail on the bottom for lasers, flashlights, etc.
1. The trigger mechanism makes it difficult to shoot fast. (you can but it's just harder).
2. The sights aren't amazing. I like the way the sights look, but they can be a little bit fragile. my front sight busted when a kid at a war dropped it, and half of it fell off.
3. The mags aren't the best mags, simply because the bottom piece is plastic and tends to fall off. (does not affect the way it shoots).
4. The slide, although metal, is a little wobbly.
5. The hammer is just there for show.
"I got this gun a month ago and so far it has been lots of fun using it. I haven't had many complaints other than the slide being a little wobbly but aside from that, its a pretty nice gun.
-Pretty good range
-Really nice recoil
-Really high FPS (also somewhat of a con)
-Sights are neon
-Smooth trigger response
-Very reasonable price
-Very wobbly slide
-Easily breakable neon sights
-Cant fire very fast due to trigger mechanism
-Need to hold mag release in order to insert mag
-Low mag capacity
-Mag seems easily breakable
I know there are a lot of cons but don't let them fool you, it is a very nice gun and the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I highly recommend the handgun to anyone looking for a strong secondary.
Discuss about WG M9 Elite 331 Full Metal Airsoft CO2 Gas Blowback - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!