ID: 34980 (Bag-125-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Size: 22" H x 17" W x 11" D
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt.
- External side compression straps.
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
- Individual form pad back penal for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
Total of seven compartments:
- Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets.
- Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders.
- Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mash pocket.
- Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
- One Compartment for hydration systems.
(Write a review)
"I love this pack, use it as my everyday school backpack and it couldnt perform better. Its made of great material and is stitched together excellently and wont fall apart on you any time soon. I expect mine to last me at least 5 more years of use as a school pack. Also, as u can tell because its meant for three day survival, this thing is HUGE! Not too big outside, but inside is like a friggin bottomless pit. Can easily hold all my stuff. My friend makes jokes about how i could live for a week with only my backpack, and in all honesty, i could! This thin is so great. Tons of room for clothes and even boots (and im a size 16) and so i use this when i go hiking too. Plus i love the padding and waist and chest straps bc they help alleviate the stress on my back
+Tons of room
+Relatively low price
+Holes for use with hydration bladder tubes
+Molle and velcro for customization
+Chest and removable lower back strap to distribute weight
+Versatility; could be used for everyday school or hiking, airsoft, etc
-Might seem a little big for just a school backpack (im 6'7 and it looks about right on me, so it would look big on an aberage sized person)
"A solid bag with plenty of pockets and slots for organization in the bag its self. maps and paper supplies pocket? check!!! and tons of room for other stuff!!!! it is a large bag and is made super well with a good back support (especially for a fella like me with severe back issues!!!) buy it, for what it is, you cant pay a better price!!!
"I ordered this backpack about 6 months ago, and I'm still using it today. It's very sturdy, and I don't think it's going to go out of commission for a long while.
One thing I can say though, is unless you don't have any type of vest or chest rig of any kind, then you won't be able to use the waist belt. That does seem to be the main issue, it's very difficult to put on over any kind of gear, and will take a lot of messing around with to get it just right. Other than that, it does carry a ton (not literally) of stuff and keeps my bladder pack insulated nicely. After a while it starts to lose it's form, if you put heavy objects only at the bottom of the compartments, but still, practicality over looks.
If you're the ammo mule like I am on your team, then go ahead and get this pack. Fiddle around with it for a while, and I'm sure you'll make use of it.
Discuss about Condor Tactical Expedition Combat 3 day assault Back Pack - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!