1 to 12 (of 13 reviews)
"For it's low price, when compared to non-CO2 that sometimes run _ $100, this is a fairly decent gun. I've read that CO2 shoots harder than gas, and so far it has held true, my teammates have switch to CO2 powered weapons. It does have a clank sound with it's "blowback" feature, but I personally like it. Mag holds 15 rounds, lending a little to realism.
- clank sound, I love the sound because it sounds intimidating.
- CO2 efficiency, have been able to run about 4-5 mags before it shoots low powered.
- CO2 feeds into back of grip instead of mag; you only load 1 CO2 cartridge at a time, instead of carrying gas on each mag.
- build quality seems sturdy, have been using this gun for a few months now and have had no issue.
- mag holds 15 rounds (more realistic).
- mags are ~ $12 and built pretty tough. rubber grip and metal bb retainer.
- mag release is on trigger guard, you just pull down, very cool. (ambidextrous)
- trigger pull is very hard; have shot other gas guns and they don't require much to shoot the bb.
- mag only holds 15 rounds (some people prefer hi-caps).
- not a real blowback (if that matters); the slide does go back with each round fired.
- safety switch is a protruding button towards the front-right side of the gun, kind of ugly. "This is a fantastic gun! I've used it many times and have never had a problem. The blowback function is awesome. Very high quality. I highly recommend this gun. "To start this off, this gun is a double action, which means the trigger does all the magic. The trigger cocks the gun every shot, eliminating the need to pull back the slide to cock it. There is a problem to this though, such as rapid fire with this pistol is not possible, you aren't going to pop 3 guys around the corner with this in quick succession.
The slide is also a nice metal, but it is a bit loose. When the gun is done firing it will always lock back, which is helpful. The co2 also lasts for a long time, so it is gas efficient. The mag release is along the trigger, which allows quick changing along with the DA, so you can pop mags in less than 4 seconds.
Overall this is a good gun if you want a medium powered GBB pistol on a budget, great for beginners and intermediates.
Pros: Double Action, gas efficient, co2 stored in handle, blowback
Cons: SLOW firing, loose slide, dumb lil imitation slide release on side when there is already a actual one
Also I'm not sure if this is me but the aiming is weird, like the sights are off or something "Mine was DEFECTIVE.
It shot 10 inches under target at 25 feet basically just lobbing the bbs.
My only conclusion was that the hop up wasn't engaging the bbs. I was using crosman 12g co2 and .20g match grade bbs, the same type of co2 and bbs I use in all my guns. An adjustable hop-up would have solved the problem.
I even bought this same gun on Amazon with the same result... DEFECTIVE. Only that one had bad wobble.
For only $15 more you can get the ASG CZ75 P-07 Duty, which is actually a pretty rock solid co2 gun. check out my review on that gun. (under CZ series pistols, $74.95)
This p99 makes an embarrassing clank sound when you shoot it. Its the sound of the slide going back. You can hear it more than the firing mechanism. It also doesn't lock back every time the magazine is out of ammo.
One more thing... The slide is so loose, it will move back just by forcing your hand too fast forward.
I gave it 1 star to negate the positive reviews, since I bought 2 and both were defective. One positive thing about this gun is that its James Bond's gun and if you're looking for a collectible replica, this one's not too bad. But for airsoft games I recommend you steer clear. Mine wasn't even good for target shooting.
Looks NICE (James Bond's gun!)
50/50 chance there's no wobble
Lasts long on one co2
Under 350fps w/ .20g bbs
Loud clank sound
Bad quality control (2 out of 2 were defective for me)
Slide is loose and unreliable
Non-adjustable hop up
Unacceptable accuracy (shot 10 inches under target at 25 feet)
Can't open the package without destroying it (trust me, there's no way) "Great gun!
Honestly, this is my first gas blowback pistol and I feel like I made a great choice. Gun feels great in my hands, slide locks back to let you know you're out of ammo, and seems to go for a while on a co2 cartridge. I went through about nine magazines and noticed the slide wasn't coming all the way back so I knew I was out of CO2. If you are looking for a great gun at a great price, this is a good start.
Great CO2 consumption
Great range for a short pistol
None so far! "Awesome budget GBB! Goes through 300-400 shots on one canister, and has great kick! It makes a nice "clang!" when shot, which could be bad if you like sneaking around and picking people off. "This gun looks very realistic and it has very realistic weight. It is definitely worth its money.
Pros: good c02 consumption, A nice crisp and smooth blowback, realistic weight,
Licencing on the gun is very true to the acutual walther p99.
Cons: stick magazine, And nothing else except you don't own one! "This gun was great. The kick was awesome as well as the gas efficiency, mainly because it's co2. Only problems I had were the shape of the mags and the trigger pull. You actually have to try and pull the trigger when doing so. The mags kinda look stupid as well. I give this gun a 4.5/5 overall. "Just bought this to replace an old green gas M9, and I have to say, I couldn't have picked better! Good, solid feel, uses CO2 like a Prius uses gas, and has great FPS! It does have a stick magazine though. (But you can compensate for this in your mag pouch by sticking a CO2 cylinder in there as well)
Metal and poly durability
Has definite power
Not too good if you're into sneaking around, the action is pretty loud. "this is one of the best pistols I have ever had!
you can shoot forever on one cartridge of co2
has a nice kick
nice little hole in the bottom of the mag for speed loading
feels great in your hands
easy to use dotted sights
orange tip is hard to get off
that's it! I highly recommend this gun. "Just bought this pistol.... LOVE IT. Amazing kick range acusery and power "this is a really good back up weapon
good co2 consumption some times i think it may never run out lol
nice metal clack when fired
great blowback kick
wobbly but for a gun of this price not bad
stick type clip but again for the price not bad Displaying
1 to 12 (of 13 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review