ID: 32761 (GP-TM-M92F-ChrSt)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- High Strength Polymer Slide and Frame
- Ergonomic Rubberized Grip Panels
- Fixed Front and Rear Sights
- Front and Rear Slide Serrations
- Realistic Blowback Action
280-310 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and 134A gas)Magazine:
1 rounds. Gas Type:
134A gas. *Green gas for experienced players.Firing Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, and ManualManufacturer:
* When using Green gas or high power gas on Japanese ABS slide guns, please note the slide may experience wear and tear as indication that you need to upgrade to a full metal slide. Japanese Airsoft handguns are all designed this way with no exceptions. For USA high power gaming, please consider purchasing full metal slide pistols. Warranty does not cover Marui ABS slides in the USA.
GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
FPS Range: 280-310
(Write a review)
"Being stationed in Okinawa Japan I've had all kinda of Tokyo Marui pistols to play with. This pistol has the same attention to detail as all of the other Tokyo Marui pistols. It's very accurate, light (abs body and slide), and has great gas consumption. These pistols will run forever as long as you treat them well. Because of the low fps regulations here in Japan it's more efficient to have a plastic slide then full metal. The only times the pistol breaks is when you run propane or other high pressure has threw them because it wasn't designed for it. I recommend this pistol to a lot of players! Just remember no propane unless upgraded.
-no high pressure gas without upgrades
-plastic slide and body
"Firstly i have had 3 TM GBB's. TM's are not special or any better than my WE-Tech M9 (Biohazard AMAZING)
Tokyo Marui is just a marketing name, if it says Tokyo Marui then people will buy it
2. Tokyo Marui.......
1. FPS is lousy
2. Range is Lousy
4. Plastic is cheap and will crack within a year
all these cons were true with all of my Tokyo Marui's More cons with my 1911
my overall opinion is DO NOT BUY go buy the WE-Tech m9 biohazard chrome silver, get 2 of them for the price of this.
Discuss about Tokyo Marui M9 Chrome Stainless Edition Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!