* Red Dot Scope Shown in Image is Not Included.ARES Full Metal Advanced M4 FF CQB Carbine Airsoft AEG RifleThis new "Advanced M4" AEG By ARES, distributed exclusively by Evike.com, is not your ordinary M4 Carbine. Aside from all the features you'd expect on a M4 AEG, the ARES M4 Carbine have an advanced Ver.II gearbox to impress. The advanced gearbox not only allow spring change to be 5 minutes, this AEG uses a electric switch system similar to the M249 SAW rifles, giving you a much faster response time and trigger response. (Of course, if you worry about compatibility, this AEG takes any Marui compatible M4 gearboxes and comes with 100% factory warranty and support on all the parts. Which is one of the reason buyers only buys AEG Evike.com distributes, we make sure it never goes out of service on you!) ARES AEG are "Top Of The Line" AEG with high quality realistic finish, upgraded parts, unlimited customization possibility and performance.Dimension:
702 / 792mmWeight:
2880g Inner Barrel:
130 round metal mid-cap included. (Use all M4/M16 series AEG Hi-cap / Drum Magazines).Muzzle Velocity:
350-380 FPSThread Direction:
Metal bushing / TM Compatible Version 2 Gearbox w/ Fully Reinforced internals.Motor:
ARES High Torque Long Type AEG MotorFire Modes:
Full / Semi / Safety select fire.Package Includes:
AEG, Magazine, Black flash-hider, bb loader.Battery:
Small type / Nun-Chuck (2000mah / 2300mah). Not Included.Hopup:
ARES (USA Distribution by Matrix)Features:
- ARES reinforced advanced gearbox.
- Easy spring upgrade (cut spring upgrade by 80% compare to regular gearbox.)
- Full Metal ARES Engraved Receiver with High Detail markings & Serial #.
- ARES Precision Full Metal Hopup.
- RIS Rail System Handguard
- CRANE Style Butt Stock
- Endless upgrade options, takes after market inner barrels, internal upgrade parts, external upgrade parts, Front end, stock, gearbox, motor....ect.
- 6 Metal Teeth Reinforced Piston.
- Real Steel Buffer Tube.
- M249 Type New Type Electric Switch. (This AEG still takes any other brand complete gearboxes, but comes with the Advanced ARES gearbox.)
- High quality fiber / abs stock, handguard, motor grip. (Realistic and robust finish.)
- Railed upper receiver with detachable carrying handle.
- Adjustable Hopup.Review:Initial Look & Feel:
ARES had been making many impressive guns before they released their M4 Carbine due to popular demand. Just like G&P and Matrix, ARES had been making custom upgrade parts (most of you are familiar with "STAR" parts) thus making their finish realistic and flawless. Each detail is replicated by the ARES design team to make this M4 AEG one of the most incredibly realistic airsoft rifles on the market.Performance:
This AEG is completed with most aftermarket reinforced parts, resulting a flawless equipment ready to impress out of the box. The firing is smooth and the rate of fire is great with good accuracy and range. The ARES gearbox is lipoly ready direct from the factory with many expensive internal reinforced upgrades. ARES also included a one piece hopup unit and tight bore barrel which gives this AEG amazing performance and accuracy even with a short CQB type barrel. The CRANE style retractable stock allows the ARES M4 to be used for both indoor and outdoor scenarios. As the new standard issue battle rifle for US military forces the M4 is the most versatile rifle you can get!
* Red Dot Scope Shown in Image is Not Included.
(Write a review)
"This is a great gun. I upgraded mine with an M120, for no real reason. Its full metal, except for the crane stocks. There is ALOT of mag wobble, though. The only mags that work, for me, is the mid-cap it comes with. Pmags don't work, and neither do high-caps, but using mid caps works for me. It dosent have the greatest range, but its a CQB gun, so I'm not complaining.
Very nice quality
The RIS rails WILL TURN if you try to move them.
Bad back sight, but thats replaceable
"this gun is amazing. if u buy the 11.1v lipo battery the rof is 22 bb/sec. its not that load it come with a black flash hider and black foregrips.
RIS rails move. (only if u try to move them)
Crane stock wobbles a tiny bit.
"Awsome gun. The metal finish and attention to detail is sweet.
Found the front site a little loose, but ended up removing it and slapin on my RDS.
If you plan on doing so, there is a small allen on the bottom of the front site.. remember to loosen it. (probably why it was loose in the first place) It leaves a nice scratch on bottom of the barrel if you don't. _._
Only one gripe is a loose knob on the hop up. Fixed it by adding a small lock washer. Think this is common on m4 types. My m14 has nice clicking sound as the knob rotates.
Also, found crane style 9.6v batterys AA size that fit. First round I bought some sub C size.. way too big.
Suggest buying a high cap mag or two to go with it.
In all this gun rocks. Nice sound, solid feel, accurate, and looks like real deal.