ID: 32376 (Vest-NC-CPV2915-T)
* Features most versatile webbing (m.o.l.l.e.) all over entire vest.
* Universal Molle webbing design allow thousands of most functional modular web pockets/pouches and essential gears to be attached to the vest.
* Three quick release buckles in front.
* Rescue drag handle with maximum strength for most dependable field operations.
* Snap and Velcro Belt loops for pistol belt, web belt or duty belt (included).
* Internal mesh zippered map pocket and utility pocket. (One on each side.)
* Lightweight Construction for All Day Wear.
* One size fits most: (Adjustable) Flexible size adjustable straps and adjustable padded shoulders for most accommodating width/height adjustment and fit.
* Water Proof.
* Velcro Webbing for patches.Color : Tan
(Write a review)
"Great vest I'm in love, took care of all my needs. Great price too.
"This vest is awesome, It has lots of space on the outside for attaching pouches and mag carriers and it offers tons of versatility, espicially with the hydration carrier in back. It is mainly mesh, which makes it breathable and comfortable, and depending on your setup, is extraordinarily comfortable.
I have had this for 2 seasons now and absolutely love it. I play mostly in CO summers and the mesh really helps reduce overheating in the hot climate. I was a little worried when I first got it that the stitching from the MOLLE to the mesh wouldnt hold up with the amount of weight I strap to it. No need to worry at all. I change my setup all the time and it is still in great shape. For only $40 you'll be hard pressed to find a better MOLLE/Mesh vest. I highly recommend this one.
Discuss about NcSTAR Tactical MOLLE Vest w/ Hydration Pouch and Pistol Belt. (Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!