ID: 29971 (Vest-MTX-CRAS-T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
M4 Magazines and patch in image not included
*M4 Magazines and patch in image not included
Matrix CIRAS Style Assault Plate with Pouches - Tan
- Made from high durability nylon fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Four double M4 magazine pouches included. Holds up to 8x M4 magazines
- Includes 1x utility accessory pouch
- Integrated admin pouch with integrated pistol mag pouch and velcro panel
- Secured plate compartment with pull down flaps / hook & loop closure.
- Integrated emergency drag handle strap
- Molle webbing all around for additional pouches
- Ballistic plates not included and offers no ballistic protection without plates.
One Size Fits Most, AdjustableColor:
High quality 600 Denier Nylon Fabric, VelcroManufacturer:
Lancer Tactical / Matrix
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This vest is awesome, like the quality and the way the vest attach together around the abdomen and the front of vest attaches on the sides. Adjustable mag pouch holder for tall mags or if just running a single mag per pouch. the side pouch has extra pocket.
"fits great but i'm positive it does not have "Secured plate compartment with pull down flaps / hook & loop closure." because i can't find them anywhere, wasted money on dummy plates
"This vest protects me really good. I am VERY skinny and it still fits me. Material wise is very good. Nothing looks cheap. It fits two M4 magazines in every pouch. I put the speed loader in the pouch in the chest and batteries in the big pouch on the side. I am beginner and I recommend it for other beginners who are on a budget.
Discuss about Matrix CIRAS Style Assault Platewith Pouches - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!