ID: 28936 (GO-EX391-Clear)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Element "HERO" Airsoft Full Seal UV Hi-Flow Extreme Sports Tactical Airsoft Goggles - Clear
The Hero Arms Goggle is a high performance tactical goggle to protect your from debris, wind, bbs, and paint! Featuring an ergonomic frame, low profile construction for easy target acquisition, adjustable strap, and much more. For close quarter scenarios we highly recommend utilizing full face protections to protect your lower face.
- Low profile for easy target acquisition.
- Full seal construction
- Adjustable elastic strap
- Ventilated frame reduces fogging
- Shatter proof high resistant poly-carbonate safety lens.
- Ergonomic, light weight and comfortable.
- UV 400 resistant lens
- Soft rubber frame
One size fits most Color:
Flexible rubber, Foam, Polycarbonate Manufacturer:
"Very good, I would compare these to high end masks and goggles. I haven't field tested the so I don't know if they fog but they are very comfortable.
"For the price here are great, good protection, and dont fog up much at all. However they dont fit well at all with a hat of any kind or helmet
"These are really good goggles, I mean the price too.
- You could mount it on top of all MICH Helmets.
- I had to buy the MICH 2000 Helmet because the goggles are too big for the PASGT Helmet and if you mount these goggles on top of the PASGT, the goggles will slip out.
- Doesn't fit with PASGT Helmets
- Will fog up if you wear a balaclava, I recommend using a Multi-Wrap.
Discuss about Element HERO Airsoft Full Seal UV Hi-Flow Extreme Sports Tactical Airsoft Goggles (Color: Clear) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!