ID: 27526 (Pouch-MA02-MC)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Modular Ammo Accessory Pouch / Mag Dump Pouch - Multicam
- Removable inside top cover with elasticized opening allows your hand to enter and remove rounds yet keeps the rounds from falling out
- Fully compatible with our (M.O.L.L.E.) Tactical Vest and plate carriers
- Pouches will keep all your gear protected at the ready
- Can be placed on the vest and are held in place with attached reinforced snap-straps
- Pouches also have straps that accept A.L.I.C.E. clips so they can be worn with A.L.I.C.E. gear, pistol belts, etc.
9" x 6" x 3"
(Write a review)
"I bought this to hold my BB's and gas. I thought it was bigger but it wasn't. That's fine since I probably won't be needing the extra gas but i also doubles as a dump pouch! It comes with an attached piece on the top that is sort of like a dump pouch as it lets things in easily, but doesn't let things out. Also the multicam is correctly matched with my Tru-Spec BDU's.
"This is an ammo/dump pouch, but there's a few ways of it opening. It has the flap, the spandex-y lip is covered to prevent dirt from going in and that lip is held on by buttons.
My main gripe about this is that it has no MOLLE webbing on the back, so it does hang loosely from webbing, not sure if this was an intended feature, but it certainly doesn't help with the design.
More pouch hunting I supposed..
"this thing is awesome. you can fit a good bit of mags in here and i put it on my multicam thigh rig. it has a removable stretch cover thing that helps hold the mags in. and it has webbing on the side if you wanted to attach more pouches.
Discuss about Modular Ammo Accessory Pouch / Mag Dump Pouch - Multicam with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!