ID: 25181 (Kit-MTX-74RIS-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
Matrix Synthetic Furniture Kit for AK Series Airsoft AEGs with Railed Handguard - Black
- Full furniture kit, handguard, motor grip and stock
- Injection molded polymer construction
- Fixed AK-74 style stock
- Polymer handguard with integrated RIS rails
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Fits most AK series Airsoft AEGs
Tokoy Marui and other compatible AK series Airsoft AEGs with fixed stocksMaterial:
Injection molded polymerManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Just got this kit and I have to say I'm a little disappointed - unfortunately par for the course with my experience with Matrix products.
I installed this on a Cyma CM048 (Cyma metal body AKM), BTW.
- Nice matte finish
- Construction seems relatively sturdy
- Light weight
- Looks cool, probably as close as you're gonna get to an AN-94
- Required about 30-40mins of fine dremel work in order to get the hand-guard pieces to fit
- Front upper rail is about .5cm higher than milspec, which prevents proper co-witnessing with optics
- Motor grip absolutely WILL NOT FIT, at least not at my dremeling skill level
If possible, do yourself a favor and get the handguard and stock by themselves and skip the motor grip.
Discuss about Matrix Synthetic Furniture Kit for AK Series Airsoft AEGs with Railed Handguard - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.