MICH 2000 (Modular Integrated Communication Helmet) Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (OD Green)Features:
- Interior pad system for outstanding comfort and maximum noise reduction. (7 velcro sponge padding just like the real MICH)
- No brim for better field of view.
- Adjustable T-Type suspender straps and chin/neck pad.
- Night Vision mount ready.
- Helmet Cover ready.
- Shorter on the sides for better hearing and integration with headsets.
- Medium/Large Size one size fits most.
- Made out of high quality polymer with maximum durability and realistic weight.
- 1:1 scale replica perfect for any recreational purpose other than the need for it to be ballistic.Review:
This is the best helmet next to the real thing that can cost over $500. It is not the cheap plastic version you may find elsewhere, but the fiberglass (non-ballistic) version that is as nice as replica helmet gets. The heavy duty construction and flawless finish gave it an almost-like-real feel.
This helmet was originally brought to the USA due to a special request from the movie industry, just to point out how realistic it is. The support by collectors, Airsofters, paintballers and other war gamers allow us to bring the price of this $100 helmet (2006) down to the very affordable price you see today. It is the perfect addition to your tactical equipments.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I only purchased this helmet fairly recently, but in the time I've had to mess around with it, I've had mixed feelings about it. I've been looking for a solid ballistic-style replica helmet, and for $40, I thought it was hard to go wrong with this. Well, at least for me, apparently it wasn't that hard to go wrong.
- Sits around my head very well; other helmets sit on top
- Comfortable interior padding
- Fairly lightweight
- Rear nape pad gets in the way of donning the helmet (it is removable, though)
- Chinstrap is impossible to center comfortably; adjusting the strap to center the chin piece makes one side rest extremely high and uneven, and adjusting the strap to even out the sides puts the chin piece annoyingly far off to the side.
Overall, while I think the shell is a decent piece, the chinstrap suspension is the major downside for this helmet. The strap system it comes with as standard is rather aggravating for me, but I like to have my headwear sit nice and even, so it's probably just a personal con. If you're looking at this helmet, be aware of that chinstrap system.
"A good looking, lightweight helmet!
Rough texture to hold googles.
Too many pads (removing a few makes a perfect fit)
Bolts and screws come loose easy.
"This is an excellent helmet!
It doesn't just sit on top of your head (like some other models...) I actually fits to your head. The construction is magnificent, the use of fiberglass makes this not only durable, but hefty too. The outer surface is coated with the sand/paint combo making it very realistic. I'm not going to lie, this isn't nearly as heavy as a real MICH 2000 helmet, but who needs something that heavy anyway? This is airsoft. I do recommend getting a helmet cover when you buy this, as the paint does scratch with use. Fits very well with goggles, but some people who use big radio headsets might have some trouble fitting them onto their ears, however, this is a MICH 2000, and those weren't designed for headsets to begin with. Now to the list!
Very well built.
Fits helmet covers great.
Straps and pads are very comfortable.
Limited access to ears (Headset users)
This is without a doubt, the best MICH 2000 replica helmet I've seen to date. It's sturdy construction and authenticity are excellent, and it will serve you well for many years. At $40.00 it's a great deal, I totally recommend it. You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't get one!
Discuss about Matrix Tactical Systems MICH 2000 Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (OD Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!