ID: 25130 (Helm-2000-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MICH 2000 (Modular Integrated Communication Helmet) Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (Black)
- Interior pad system for outstanding comfort and maximum noise reduction. (7 velcro sponge padding just like the real MICH)
- No brim for better field of view.
- Adjustable T-Type suspender straps and chin/neck pad.
- Night Vision mount ready.
- Helmet Cover ready.
- Shorter on the sides for better hearing and integration with headsets.
- Medium/Large Size one size fits most.
- Made out of high quality polymer with maximum durability and realistic weight.
- 1:1 scale replica perfect for any recreational purpose other than the need for it to be ballistic.
This is the best helmet next to the real thing that can cost over $500. It is not the cheap plastic version you may find elsewhere, but the fiberglass (non-ballistic) version that is as nice as replica helmet gets. The heavy duty construction and flawless finish gave it an almost-like-real feel.
This helmet was originally brought to the USA due to a special request from the movie industry, just to point out how realistic it is. The support by collectors, Airsofters, paintballers and other war gamers allow us to bring the price of this $100 helmet (2006) down to the very affordable price you see today. It is the perfect addition to your tactical equipments.
(Write a review)
Very good material
I had to actually replace the padding in it with a MICH 2001's Pads...If you don't the helmet tends to be very loose on your head. Thing is I have a good sized head so if you have a small head...I'd buy new pads.
That's about it other than that 10/10
"This is one of the best helmet on the market
-Very nice finish
-Very confortable pads
-Its heavy that add realism
-Looks like the real MICH with NVG mound, ESS Goggles, Velcros, And MS2000
-It wobbles a bit on me (Im 7 1/2) hat size
-Gets hot after 1 hour (I think is normal on all helmets)
4/5 - The chinstrap are the only CON, This is a very good helmet for the price I recommend it
"Fits great. But I had to pit a bowling ball inside it to break in the pads though
Discuss about Matrix Tactical Systems MICH 2000 Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!